Choices.

Entering the cave, Di Jun looked around as Ci Hang quickly gathered Lian Song, Cheng Yu, Ye Hua and Su Su together in the main den.  His first impressions of Ye Huas abode, was comfort, despite the fact that the cave had only one entrance and was built into the side of a cliff.  It was still very cozy and it seemed as if he had owned the home for sometime, because it even felt lived in, rather than being a holiday home which he assumed it was.

In fact it was well lived in.  Ye Hua spent a lot of time in that cave when he needed space and being in the Mortal Realm, meant he could spent months there and only lose a morning in his own world, so he was always refreshed when he returned, which was one reason why he was able to keep up with his Grandfathers demands for more.

But the home wasn't on his mind for long as Cheng Yu entered first, followed by Lian Song who was now well healed and looking very nervous.  He and Di Jun had been friends as long as he could remember, and though he was free to speak his mind most of the time, and even make a joke at his expense if he knew he could get away with it, he never once forgot his place when it came to rank.  And going by the regal way he was standing in the centre of the main chamber, he entered respectfully and more than a little worried.

Ye Hua however dragged out their entrance, because he wanted his son with them and not being prepared, he assisted Su Su out of bed having fallen asleep.  Quickly rushing her into one of the new dresses he had purchased for her, he then bundled up the baby while she quickly did her hair the way he liked her to wear it.  

Personally, she preferred to wear it lightly pinned at the sides, but Ye Hua fancied her hair up in a loose bun with a few wispy bits sweeping down the sides of her face.  Though if she had asked why he liked her hair that way, he would have explained it by sweeping the wispy bits behind her ear, because it gave him a reason to reach out and touch her, when meant he was always reaching out to touch her.

Now dressed in a beautiful lavender silk dress with blossom pink tassels similar to the ones the Immortal Goddesses wore, she looked absolutely beautiful, which had him stalling a little longer just to look at her in wonder.  He knew Di Jun was not swayed by beauty, but then he wasn't normally either, and he silently hoped that her loveliness might help sway the man a little if not a lot.

Now entering the main den with his son in one arm and Su Su clinging to the other, they both bowed politely, though Su Sus eyes remained on the man who seemed to fill the entire chamber just with his presence.  For a very small woman who was used to seeing people close to her own height, this God, and she knew he was one, was so tall, she was already lifting her head the moment she walked through the door.

"Greetings Di Jun.  Please allow me to introduce my wife Su Su." Ye Hua said in his usual soft tone but filled with respect as his head first bowed before turning to Su Su to smile softly at her.

Releasing Ye Huas arm, her own raised to bow politely but not understanding the meaning of his title or rather a little fearful of it, she instead said nothing which Di Jun understood immediately before  turning to frown at the sudden rush of movement to the side of them.  Because not only had Cheng Yu moved to stand beside her, but Lian Song instantly moved to stand in front of all of them.

Having waited anxiously for their return, the long wait had been a very heavy burden on him and prepared to protect Cheng Yu and even Ye Hua and Su Su if he had to, the look he gave Di Jun suggested that he would not be returning if it meant their lives were in danger.

"Before you say anything Lord Di Jun, please allow me to speak first." he said, though it was more of plea rather than a statement which soon had Di Jun waving his hand at the plush sofas to sit down while Ci Hang returned to the kitchen to prepare tea having already said all he wanted to say and leaving Di Jun to make sense of whatever came next.