Decisions

Somewhere.......

"Ye Hua.  I'm not sure if Kunlun Mountain is the right place for Su Su or even Cheng Yu.  Its been deserted for so long, what is there that can keep either of them safe?"  Lian Song asked genuinely concerned by the suggestion put forward by a baby who had remained unheard up until then.

"But Er Li would know out of any of us." Cheng Yu argued even though she too wasn't all that confident in Kunlun Moutain either, but she had spent more time with the baby so knew how very intelligent he was even if they wanted to ignore it.

"How would he know?  Kunlun Mountain is no longer under the influence of High God Mo Yuans energy yet, it is still an historical monument of the Celestial Heavens and under my fathers direct command." Lian Song reminded them all including Su Su who was listening carefully even though her thoughts had once again retiurned to a place she was still a little fearful of.

"Technically, its under my command." Ye Hua corrected him, having been given Kunlun Mountain to maintain for future generations, only he never got around to even visiting.

"My energy will also be noted the moment I step foot into the Immortal Heavens." Ye Hua reminded all of them and he was right.  As the Crown Prince with exceptionally high cultivation, he was noticed everywhere he went, especially by those of the Celestial Heavens, so his movements could not be hidden for long.  "They will know that I am on Kunlun Mountain the moment we arrive." he replied and to Su Sus ears, it was a decision to remain where they were for the time being.

"Then how do we stop Su Jin?  She can literally come and go as she pleases." Cheng Yu asked and becoming frustrated, because she was feeling just as clositered as the rest of them while also feeling as if Er Lis advice was being ignored.  He might be just a baby, but no baby she ever heard of was able to offer a solution let alone a viable one.

It was a question that had been on Ye Huas mind ever since he learned that his fathers consort was now involved and was in possession of the power source.  That she could move so freely and unseen by even him, suggested the power she could weild was far too superior to what she should have been capable of.  Even still, that made her a very dangerous woman and not one to ignore.

"What I want to know is who this Uncle is that Er Li is communicating with?  How do we know that this isn't just another one of Su Jins schemes.  She is exceptionally powerful right now, if she had hidden herself from all of us including you, then whos to say she can't also disguise her voice?" Lian Song asked which raised yet another question and one that Ye Hua had been seriously considering.

"My mother has been communicating through the mirror I gave to Su Su....... " his voice trailed off.  Though everything his mother had said was exactly what he knew she would say, there was still a niggling thought that it wasn't her.  Then again if anyone knew her better than even himself, it would be Su Jin.

"I think it's best that you stop communicating with her Ye Hua.  Perhaps give me the mirror, that way neither of you have to listen to her." Lian Song suggested with his hand out and not trusting it either.

Agreeing, though more to keep the mirror away from Su Su should she try to answer any more calls that were coming almost nightly, he took it out of his robe and handed it over, which was one problem solved, but he still had to make a final decision on where to go from there.  

"For now, we are safe here, but we cannot stay, this is fact.  Su Jin can connect to Er Lis energy and find us even more easily than before." Lian Song said having read his thoughts which Ye Hua did agree with.

"I do have other properties, but they are no safer than this one." he replied which Cheng Yu jumped on.

"Then take her to Kunlun Mountain.  Mo Yuan is coming back, she was his Disciple and Lord Ci Hang will also notice our arrival, he will not let anything happen to her." Cheng Yu argued even though she was just as scared as Su Su whos head was bowed.