The Final Battle 2

Mo Yuan knew his brother was in trouble the moment the barrier he had thrown over him gave way.  Rushing at him, he could barely think, let alone remain on his own feet, but the moment he reached his side, Haode was already pulling Ye Hua onto his lap and cradling him in his arms.  In all the years he had known the man, he had cried for no one, or at least not publicly, but the tears were steadily rolling down his cheeks as Haode opened him palm and began to pour his own elite cultivation into him.

Knowing he had to stop him he was almost on top of them when a sudden shrill screech above his head, had him looking up just in time to see Su Jin tumbling through the air with Bai Qian not only throwing a burst of energy at the woman who was bleeding heavily, but she was now tackling Qing Cang who looked to have weakened even more.  And for a moment he allowed himself a few seconds to watch her small form throw Qing Cang back with such force, that had he been a stronger and fitter man, it would have still affected his energy levels, because he could clearly see her newly formed High Goddess energy flaring off the tip of her sword which she could now release from her Fan.

In the flash of a second, he understood what had happened and how she had survived her fall into Zhutian Terrace.  A portion of ones Elite cultivation is held within the cores energy centre which is only released during a High God Ascension and this only happens when the spirit is put through trauma.  In order for her to survive a place that no one had ever lived through, her Elite High Goddess Cultivation was released and therefore saving her life.

Immensely proud of her achievement seeing as she was now the only High Goddess in existence, his eyes lingered a little longer on her magnificence, before he was just as suddenly forced back to his brother when Lian Song began screaming behind him having just arrived from the Celestial Palace where he had gone looking for Cheng Yu having been informed by Di Juns guard who had gone to inform him of Qing Cangs escape as well as the arrest of his woman.  Though once satisfied that she was safe enough, he had then fled straight to Ruoshui River to assist his father who everyone knew was no fighter.

With his eyes now fixed on Haode and what he was doing, Mo Yuan threw himself over the top of his brother to prevent Haode from emptying his entire cultivation into him which was what he was trying to do at the expense of his own life.

"There's no need for that Haode. Enough!" Mo Yuans usually soft voice slammed into him.

"But he's dying, I have to save him.  My good Grandson." Haode whispered in tears as he struggled to place his hands back over Ye Huas body, only to have Mo Yuan throw a sleeping spell at him.  He might have been weak, but he could at least do that.  Had he continued, his brother and Haode could have been lost to the forces of evil that were forever close and ready to take over any soul no matter their rank or fortune if it meant gaining a body to manipulate.

This was a continuous problem for all Immortals.  The energy levels they were born with and then cultivated over centuries was very much desired by those beings who had lost their hold on their world espeically those with evil intentions and had he not stopped Haode in time, they could have lost both Skylord and the Crown Prince.

Now huddled over his brother as the battle above and beyond continued to rage, his mind stilled enough to be able to enter his brothers mind.   Ye Hua had received enough of Haodes energy to keep him alive long enough for him to force his brothers attention onto himself which Ye Hua clung to.  He felt Mo Yuans spirit closing in on him, he felt the warmth of it and the immense safety and as Mo Yuan spoke through their twinship link, Ye Huas spirit fired back into life when his brother informed him of Bai Qians survival.

It was all Ye Hua needed to hear in order to fight for his life which he was willingly allowing himself to let go of.

Once a connection was made and he knew that Ye Hua was now fully with him, Mo Yuan quickly but efficiently taught him how to release the higher cultivation he was born with but had been kept under a Heavenly seal which would only be released on his High God Ascension.  This was also the lessons he had been teaching A Li, because he knew the child was special and would ascend to High Immortal earlier than his father had done because he too was born with the same energy which he would have received from his father at conception.