Are You......?

Running as if his life depended on it, Ye Huas heart was in his mouth as he flew through the open door to the bed chamber.  The screaming was terrifying and having no idea what would meet when he entered, the sight of Su Su sitting up in the bed and cradling her pillow in her arms crying and completely under the influence of a dream so vivid, that he wasn't sure exactly what was happening.   

"Shifuuuu........." she screamed over and over again.  It was plaintive and filled with so much sorrow, he had not seen that level of sadness in anyones eyes, and not only were hers wide open, but once again, they were glazed over.  

His hands were out in mid air and ready to shake her out of whatever dream she was in now and as he approached her with a grim face and a cold steel determination to put an end to this once and for all, he could feel her distress and agony as she clung tightly to her pillow but even worse, was the childs distress.  The baby was trying desperately to reach out to him,  but the moment his hands landed on her shoulders, the screaming ceased instantly.  But not only was he shoved back with a strength he never knew she possessed, it was her eyes that suddenly frightened him  Staring straight at him with that same glazed look, only this time filled with a hate so raw and disturbing that he barely missed what she said next because his mind was still reeling in confusion.

Edging off the bed, Su Su glared at him as if in a daze.  Her movements were stilted and ungainly, as if drugged, she seemed to have little control over her body as she moved to stand before him  

"What use is a document of surrender?" her soft voice rang out with a cold harshness that sent shivers down his spine.  But as her hand swung to the side, he caught a glimpse of something in her hand even though there was nothing in it, but the stance she had taken instantly put him in defence mode.

"I'll have you buried with the dead!" she rasped out softly, before her hand suddenly swiped out at the air in front of him.  

Stunned beyond words, Ye Hua flinched as a spark of energy suddenly shot out from her hand.  It was powerless and harmless but it was there and he saw it clear as day.   But as his hand came up to defend himself, Su Sus body began to tremble as the anger and hatred in her eyes intensified.

"I will annihilate the entire Ghost Tribe even if I have to spend the rest of my life hunting you all down." she whispered with her eyes fully on his face.  Her body was swaying precariously and she looked as if she might faint at any second but Ye Hua merely stared back at her in shock.  His mind was crying for her, but his body remained unmoving as he waited to see what she would do next.

"I loved you Li Jing, I trusted you but you not only betrayed me once, but twice.  Because of you,  The Ghost Tribe is now Kunlun Mountains sworn enemy and I will not rest until your bones are scattered with my Shifu!" she screamed directly at him before suddenly jerking forward.  

Catching her before she fell, Ye Huas eyes fell on her tear streaked face.  The hatred and anger that had been there only seconds before had now given way to the same peaceful calm he had only ever known.  Her eyes were closed and she was once more asleep but the shock of what he had just witnessed which outdid everything he had seen and heard to date, left him feeling very weak and barely able to stand let alone pick her up and put her back to bed.

Deep down, he knew this latest episode had something to do with that crystal.  She had not had a nightmare since creating her dream catcher, and he suddenly began to wonder if he had been too hasty, but overriding the regret of throwing it away, was confirmation as to who she was portraying in dream state and that was definitely Si Yin.  It was well known that he had threatened the Ghost Tribe with annihilation, it was written into the records almost word for word what had followed the Death of The War God because there had been so many witnesses.