Truth and Lies

No sooner had Su Jin given the order to burn the cell down with them in it, then a guard quickly snatched a torch from the wall and threw it straight through the bars.  Ignoring the groans coming from the injured guards still caught inside the cell, their eyes remained solely on the two women, one of which was freeing the other still shackled to the wall.

In tears and screaming at the guards to show mercy while trying her best to make them understand that Ye Hua was returning for his wife, Cheng Yus hands finally fell away from the thick band of steel that Si Yin had managed to break through with the energy that was now throbbing off her body.  

The seal had yet to break, but Cheng Yu could see it was close, but with the fire to contend with and then the guards which outnumbered them four to one, She immediately sent a wave of energy at the fire while Si Yin immediately threw a powerful burst of her energy at the cell bars.

Her face was a mask of fury and with only Su Jins face on her mind, she cared about nothing else, not even the pain that was searing through her head as she thought solely on getting her hands on that woman.  She had never hated anyone in her entire life, either Mortal or otherwise, but as Si Yin which she could feel taking over her mind, the desire to extract revenge came thick and fast.

In her mind, she was still Mortal, only her energy was seeping from her aura in waves as the seal in the middle of her head began to give way.  She could literally see thousands of images flooding her mind as her memories began to come back to her, memories of her parents, her childhood, her Discipleship, Shifu!

She could still hear the tolling of the Bell of Kunlun Mountain.  It overrode every sound the guards were making, and they were all fully surrounding their cell, their voices were loud and harsh as they spurred them on, pushing them to break out and in among them.  The fire in their eyes and the blood lust pouring off them was sickening and foul, and only increased Si Yins anger and desire to deal them all regardless of the pain that was now blinding her to all reason.

The whip lash to the seal had fractured it beyond repair which she could feel Qing Cang trying to do.  She could also hear his voice.  But it was a mere whisper, barely audible over the thousands of conversations unravelling in her mind.  Yet still she continued to throw her energy at the cell grating along with Cheng Yu who was trying just as hard to get out.  Aiming to break one bar at a time, the gap began to widen as they gave way under the pressure and all the while, the guards on the other side were waiting with their swords at the ready.

And the moment another bar gave way to create a gap wide enough for both women to escape, then every single of those swords flashed across their vision.

In a powerful display of martial arts mastery, Si Yin flew at them all with only her hands and fists while kicking their swords from their hands as her body flew into a frenzied cyclone of swirling energy and fighting skills they had ever seen.  

Cheng Yu on the other hand was no fighter, but she had far more magical capabilites and energy that any man there, and she did not hold back on releasing it.  Powerful sparks of energy flew though the bodies that Si Yin had yet to attack and for a moment, it looked as if they would make their way out of that dank dark place where no women should be.

Only the moment that Si Yin threw herself at two guards aiming to run their swords through Cheng Yu, then suddenly and without warning, the seal broke completely.

_____

Su Jin was almost at Ruoshui Riverbank when she felt the seal break.  Though unsure of how she knew or what exactly it was that she felt, she stopped in her tracks.  She was close enough to the Bell to see the soldiers lining the Celestials side, and the deep purple hue pouring out of the Bell and into the water.  She could also feel the man inside beckoning her closer, only the more of Si Yin that she felt through the power source the stronger her anger grew because she knew that if she didn't deal with her herself, Ye Hua would save her and she herself would die.