The Struggle

It took several minutes for Ye Hua to get Su Su up off the floor having completely caved from that little display, but as much as he wanted to continue being still aroused and ready for a second round, Si Yin was gone and he had no idea how to get her back.  Not when Su Su was flushing so brightly and embarrassed beyond words.

"Su Su, do you know what happened?" he asked once he was able to get her onto the bed and sitting awkwardly staring back at the bruised mouth that was trying very hard to get her to talk because so far she had said nothing, and that had him wondering if Si Yin was still there or not.

"I'm sorry...." she whispered tearfully before her head lowered into the rug she had literally forced out from under him to keep herself covered.

Naked and sitting beside her, his arm reached to pull her in, only the way her body instantly tensed, he instead rose unsteadily to his feet to dress himself while she watched in disbelief that she had been the one to cause the bruises on his body in one moment of sheer madness.

"What are you sorry for?" he asked genuinely interested to hear her answer as his pants were pulled up over his still stiff rod.

"Hurting you..." she whispered in the softest tone he had ever heard.

Disappointed but ready to ease her fears, he smiled warmly at her.  "There is no need to be sorry Su Su, what you just did, I enjoyed very much." he replied taking a few steps towards her only to stop as her eyes begged him to stay where he was.

"You want me to hurt you?" she asked wide eyed and now terrified that her husband had lost his mind.

"The way you just did?  Yes.  I want you to hurt me.  I want you to open up more and I want to see what I just saw more often." he said honestly and all with a soft smile, knowing that Su Su would not handle anything less when all he wanted to do was sneer at her and force Si Yin back out again.  Only she was now looking traumatised and thoroughly ashamed of herself.

"I'm not her...." she said almost glaring at him having no heart at all to do what that hidden side of her had done.

"Yes you are.  You are one and the same person." he replied with a little more force and this time, he closed the gap as her eyes once again lowered.  Standing in front of her, his hand gently reached out to cup her chin, then lifting her head up, he lowered himself to his knees before her.

"Look at me!" he softly when her eyes remained down.

Raising them slowly, the tears that were on her lashes were holding, but the tremble of her lower lip when she looked into those soft brown eyes had his other hand quickly moving to gather her into his arms along with the rug which she was clutching onto tightly.

Looking at him, she couldn't help but notice how much he had enjoyed himself.  Despite the bruising around his mouth, his face was flushed with desire and lust and for a moment she thought she may have lost him.  It seemed to her that he was now in love with that woman and the thought was so upsetting, she could not help but pull back from his arms in anger and disbelief, because that was exactly what she was seeing.

Fortunately for Su Su, he could read her like a book so he knew exactly what was going through her mind and he would not accept it.

"Su Su.  You are Si Yin.  And I am in love with both of you.  I love the kind and gentle you, but what I just saw was a woman who will certainly challenge me in more ways than one, but I like her very much too." he said softly and moving back a little so she could see his face.

"Si Yin and Su Su are two parts of a whole, you are her and she is you, and I love all of you." he said with added emphasis, because he not only meant it, but he would always love the kind and gentle Su Su, only now having seen a side of her that literally set his heart on fire, he knew he would not allow her to fold into herself.  He definitely planned to force her ego out permanently.