A Rainbow Halo

Quietly moving the dishes to the side, Ye Hua then sat himself down on the Giant Palm Leaf before taking Su Sus hand and gently pulling her down towards him.  The sunset was still in play above their heads which mirrored itself across the water that was rushing in and out towards them. But with the candles also lit around them, to Su Sus mind, it looked as if the sunset was also dancing off the gemstones.  The sight was so beautiful that she could not hold back the tears as she lowered herself between his open legs.  

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Ye Hua pulled her back to lean in against him, then lowering his head to rest on top of hers, they both lost themselves to the beauty that fired the imagination and brought them even closer together.

As the colours of every hue ever created danced across his vision, a tear fell on his cheek as he marvelled at a moment in time that he thought would never present itself.  Ye Hua had tried so hard and given up so much just to have the life he had always wanted and with his favourite person sharing it with him, the emotions began to rise.

There had been a moment, actually several moments, when Ye Hua had thought he might fail in his endeavor to leave it all behind, but under that sunset that seemed to draw them both into its magical and somewhat surreal hold, his heart burst with love for his beautiful wife who was unknowingly giving him his one sole desire.  And that was to be loved without pretense or agenda.  His Su Su was pure and good in every way.   In his arms and in a world where he was no longer duty bound to everyone else but himself and his Su Su, the sunset and candlelit beach only highlighted what she truly meant to him.

Turning her head slightly to look up, she met his soft gaze.  The tear that had escaped his lashes, sat suspended on the soft rise of his cheek as if unsure of its own ability to continue on its way.  In that single tear drop that flickered the colours of the Heavens off its delicate surface, Su Sus eyes dimmed in wonder.  For a brief moment she thought she had seen something within the translucency, but not understanding what it was or even if she wanted to, her hand raised to cup his face, before gently wiping it away.  Whatever it was that she saw, it was enough to have her arms reaching back to envelope his waist.

"Su Su.  I love you." Ye Hua whispered gently down at her.  It was the very first time he had ever voiced those words.  He showed her how much he loved her in all the little things he did.  Even on that Palm leaf surrounded by a candle lit beach, he was telling her.  But to hear it verbally, had her own tears welling behind her lashes.

But the moment, he slightly turned his face to kiss the soft flesh of her palm that was still cupping his cheek, her hand slipped in behind his head and drew him down towards her.  "I love you." she whispered against his lips and as their lips pressed in closer, the sunset above them gave way to a dome of stars.

Half facing him and still cradled in his lap,  Su Su felt herself being turned around towards him.  The kiss was slow and sensuous.  Unhurried and soundless.  Just their love could be heard over the soft flickering of the candles and the gentle breath of the waves.

Even the breeze kept its whisper to itself, and the moment her body was gently pulled into his embrace, Su Su then felt herself being lowered to the leaf below them.  His lips slid softly over her bottom lip as his gown was loosened at the side, then just as silently, that too slipped over his shoulders along with his hair.

Su Su had become quite skilled at knowing when to increase the pressure on their love making, and the drawn out breath she could feel across her neck as he kissed down towards her shoulders, had the tips of her fingers weaving its magic across his bare back.  Lightly scraping her nails down both sides of his spine, the small tremble and the soft groan, then had her own body moving a little out from under him so he could remove her dress.