2

Aria

I'm so glad that I cam to the set today. I had to rearrange my schedule because I've been so busy with other projects, but the cast and crew are amazing and the work they put on is spectacular. I sit in awe, next to Brian and Roger, watching the boys perform Live Aid over and over. 

It is close to the end of the day. The sun is setting and therefore we need to wrap up any last minute details. 

"Boys you've done an excellent job," Bryan compliments them. Honestly, the four boys on stage look so happy and it makes my heart swell. I smile. "We're going to call it a day. Rest up tonight, hang out with each other, build chemistry. Do what you need to do but stay out of the public eye,"

The cast goes their separate ways and Bryan comes over to Bri, Rog, and I.

"What are your thoughts?" he asks us.

"I like them," Brian says. 

"Me too. They remind us of, well, us," Roger laughs.

"You know why I like them?" I say after thinking about each of the boys. "They're humble. I can tell that right off the bat. None of this actor mumbo-jumbo getting to their heads,"

"They're a good group," Bryan agrees. "I think they need a little guidance but they're going to do great things,"

"So I'm assuming we don't have to pull the plug on the production?" I joke.

Bryan shakes his head. "Unless you guys are seeing something I'm not,"

"Keep it going. Aria, why don't you tell the lads that they're getting called back to be here tomorrow at eleven," Brian tells me. 

I smile. "Okay," 

I make my way over to the actors tent where they've been hanging out in between takes. It's a white, spacious tent and the closer I get to it the more I can see in it - chairs, tables, snacks. My stomach perks up at the sight of food. 

"Hello," I greet them when I pop my head in.

It looks like I've startled them by how they all jump at my voice. I laugh.

"Hi Aria," Rami says. He comes over and gives me a hug. I forgot how much I connected with Rami until this moment. 

"Hey Rams," I say into the hug. We pull apart and I address the whole lot of them "Bri, Rog, Bryan and I were just talking about you,"

"Oh God here it is," Joe says, distressed. Here what is?

"Today honestly didn't go how we thought it would," I say. I decide to play it down to play a joke on them.

Gwilym looks visibly upset and Ben sits down on one of the chairs, burying his face in his hands. 

"I can exp-" Joe starts but I cut him off.

"It went better  than we had planned," I say, a smile creeping on my face. Joe and Gwilym perk up and Ben looks up, removing his hands from his face. "Congratulations, you're all being called back to be here by eleven tomorrow,"

The boys cheer and somehow they all form a group hug at the speed of light in front of me. I enjoy their happiness and I can't help but smile at it. Before I know it, Rami grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me towards the group, the boys engulfing me as well.

We pull apart and I'll admit I'm slightly warm from it. The heat radiating off of them is too much.

"I almost shat myself," Gwilym admits. 

"I wanted to tease you," I say. "You all looked so sad,"

"I literally almost vomited everywhere," Joe says to me. 

"Blimey. Well, good thing you didn't," I laugh.

"So Aria, I must admit something to you," Rami says after a slight pause. He moves closer to me and puts a hand on my upper back, by my neck. 

"What's that?" I ask.

"These fools are a little scared of you,"

"Are not!" Joe shouts. 

"I think intimidated would be the correct word," Gwilym adds. 

"Bloody hell," Ben mutters. 

"Hey hey hey, I just want Aria to show you she's a person and nothing to be afraid of," Rami explains. 

"Don't worry," I say, chuckling at their distress. "I don't want to scare you. I want to work with you but I also want to be your friend," An idea pops into my head and I decide to roll with it. I pull out my phone and unlock it, handing it to each of the boys. "I want you all to put your number in there and then we'll make a group chat,"

"I love group chats," Rami says, excitedly. 

I smile. "We can all communicate through it and make plans to hang out if you want. You know, to get to know each other,"

The boys all put their numbers in and they hand me my phone back. I quickly add them all to a group chat and send out a text so that they have my number.

"Just don't leak my number. This is my personal phone," I add. They all nod and I glance at the time. "I should get going. I have an interview in a little while. We'll talk and I'll see you tomorrow,"

I say goodbye to them and exit the tent. I have a feeling I'm going to be really good friends with these boys. I smile at the thought.