62

PSA

Okay so I just want to address that I know I don't have a lot of like "smut" stuff going on. If that's something you want more of then I'll definitely add it but there's more to this story than that so please respect it when leaving comments on this story 💕 I want to make all of you happy so let me know what you want more of/less of but please don't be rude in my comments. I spend a couple hours writing each chapter and I love seeing the comments and votes, but I get discouraged from writing when they're negative. Thank you loves

Also I'm having a lot going on personally. My uncle passed today and my grandpa is in heart failure so please bear with me as my writing is probably going to be more inconsistent than it is. I just need a little love right now xx

...

Ben

As soon as I'm off the plane and have gathered my luggage I spot Joe in the distance, waving like a fool when he sees me. I smile as I walk over, and give him one of those 'bro hugs'.

"Hey mate, how's it going?" I ask.

"It's going, it's going," he says.

The two of us walk down and out of the airport to Joe's car. I'm grateful Joe is letting me stay at his place while I'm here. It's also nice to have a friend in the area. I'm looking forward to spending time with him and Rami, although I do believe Rami is heading back to London to visit Lucy soon.

"My life's been lonely without you, Bennie," Joe says once we're all situated in his car.

I laugh. "I haven't gone anywhere,"

I can't tell if Joe actually rolled his eyes or not, but the air in the car suggests he did.

"We live in two separate worlds now," Joe explains. "Ever see SpongeBob? I've watched it with my nieces and nephews. It's like that one episode where SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are singing about the grills and being separated,"

"What are you talking about?"

"Uneducated much? It's only the greatest children's show to ever stream,"

"I've heard of it. Don't know if I've ever seen it,"

I think Joe mumbles something under his breath, but I can't tell and I decide not to ask.

When we finally get to Joe's, he helps me unload my things from the car and we make our way inside. It's a nice place, honestly. I like it because I thought it would be fancier but it's just homey. It's welcoming and it screams Joe's name when I walk in.

"Let me show you to the guest room," Joe says. 

We walk through the living area and past the kitchen. It's a single story house, so we just have to go down one hall. 

The room itself is nice too. I place my bags, Joe doing the same with my other one, on the bed. 

"The dresser is all yours, so you can unpack," he tells me. 

"Thanks mate," I respond.

I unpack little, Joe leaving briefly to take care of something. I eventually go back out to the sitting room, where Joe is slumped on the couch watching some sort of television program. 

"Are you excited for this movie?" Joe asks me. 

"Yeah I am," I answer. "I just hope Aria is," I laugh.

"Why wouldn't she be?"

I shrug. "I think she's happy but she was sad to see me go. Not that I wasn't sad either, but she was sadder than usual, you know? Like crying,"