50

This is my 50th chapter (not including the intro). That's crazy. 

Thank you to everyone who likes this story :,) I'll tell you all a little about myself just as a little appreciation:

So I've always loved to write and I hope to become a published author one day. I've been writing fan fiction specifically since I was 13 and it ranged anywhere from One Direction to The Hunger Games lol I've always loved Queen and I look up to Freddie Mercury so much (I'm getting a Freddie tattoo Friday fun fact lol). After watching Bohemian Rhapsody I knew I wanted to write about it, partially to escape my life now because I suffer from depression/anxiety. My dad passed away a couple years ago so a lot of Aria's feelings about Freddie are actual feelings of me missing my dad. 

I didn't know what to expect when I started this story, but I didn't expect to have this much love and support. I love you all so much and I hope you love this story as much as I do xx 

...

Aria

Ever since the incident with the Cheryl actress, I've been in a mood. Like a really foul mood. And the sad part is I can't even really talk to Ben about it.

I've been talking to Lucy about it, and she feels the same with Rami. We express the same fears, and as much as I love her, I need someone who will tell me how it is. 

So I dial Tigerlily Taylor's number.

Tigerlily and I used to be a lot closer than we are now, but we reconnect every now and then. Originally it was her and I that were inseparable, but I grew closer to Rufus when we fell into the realm of music. Tigerlily went more in the direction of fashion. 

"Aria Song," Tigerlily says when she answers the phone. 

"Tigerlily," I say, feeling slightly awkward with calling her. I lay in my bed, under all the covers, avoiding all social interaction. As soon as we finished filming today, I came straight home. 

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" she asks. She doesn't sound sarcastic, but more shocked I even called. 

"I- I just-" I stutter, not knowing what to say. Like 'hey sorry we haven't talked in almost a year, can I ask for some advice?'. That wouldn't go over well. "Never mind, I shouldn't have called," 

"Oh stop, I know you called for something. What is it?" 

I sigh, my emotions all over the place. 

"I need advice," I say quietly. 

"What kind of advice?"

"Boy advice," 

It goes silent for a second. My nerves increase the longer I wait. 

"Are you at the mansion?" Tigerlily asks. 

"Yes," 

"I'll be there in 20," and then she hangs up. 

Waiting feels like forever. She arrives no more than 20 minutes later, but it feels like forever. 

I open the door as soon as she comes. She's dressed in a black long sleeved shirt, with cheetah print pants. Her blonde hair is thrown back into a pony tail. 

She immediately hugs me when she comes in. I awkwardly hug her back and then we both pull apart. 

"I wasn't expecting you to call, especially with being so busy with everything," Tigerlily says. She follows me as I go up to my bedroom, to crawl back under my covers again. 

"I didn't expect you to come over," I respond. She sits in the couch I have in my room, across from my bed. 

"Easier than talking over the phone. So tell me about this boy. I thought you were a lesbian?"