65

Okay my updating is definitely going to be less frequent lol I know I keep saying that but I've been doing a TON of research for this book lately. I know not every detail is perfect. I've gotten some comments about that and it's impossible for me to know every little thing but I've been doing so much research so it can be as accurate as possible. Just please keep in mind it's a story and when I finish it I'm going to go back and edit the entire thing so it's more accurate. Thank you my lovelies xx I have the best readers. I love you all <3

...

Aria

"Aria," Lucy says out of breath in my door way.

She doesn't even have to say anything else to me before I get up and run towards her. The two of us grin like idiots, running through the halls of the hotel to the elevator. If we weren't on the 26th floor, I would take the stairs.

We look like fools, bouncing up and down in the elevator with giddiness. Lucy is clad in a robe and my hair is all done up in curlers. But I don't care. Not right now anyways. 

Once we reach the first floor, we're quick to leave and rush to the lobby. My eyes fall on him instantly and I stop in my tracks to make sure it's not a dream. His blonde hair is cut differently than when he left but he looks dashing nonetheless. He stands at the front desk, but he glances over in mine and Lucy's direction. I waste no time, and run over to him as a huge smile spreads on his face.

Ben meets me halfway and when I finally come to contact with him I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I've missed you so much," Ben breathes. I lean down and kiss him, smiling into it. I'm so giddy that I don't know if I want to kiss him, touch him, make love to him, or whatever. I just want him and it's overwhelming.

"I've missed you more," I tell him. He places me down gently, and takes both of my hands in his. 

"What is on your head?" he laughs. 

"This is my best look," I joke. 

Lucy comes over to join us after giving us a moment alone. Ben laughs slightly, seeing her in her robe. We're quite the duo over here. 

"Hi Luce," Ben says. Lucy gives him a small hug, Ben still holding my hands. "This is quite the look from you two,"

"We've been waiting for hours," Lucy explains. I nod in agreement.

It's true. Ben was supposed to arrive at the hotel where we are getting ready for the Bohemian Rhapsody premiere hours ago, but his flight from Italy got delayed and he was stuck in traffic. I'm just glad he made it on time. 

"It was crazy getting here," Ben explains. "The traffic was insane and of course my plane was delayed. I swear luck is not on my s-"

"We need to get you all ready to go. We're leaving in under an hour," Ben's stylist, Grace, says hurriedly while she joins us. 

I sigh internally, and the three of us are quickly rushed back to our floor. Lucy, Ben and I try to catch up as much as we can on the way upstairs. But its only a couple of minutes before we have to go our separate ways again to get ready.

"I'll see you soon. I promise," Ben tells me as he's whisked away. My eyes never leave him until he disappears into his designated room. 

Mary and I have our stylist, Jo, do our makeup and our hair stylist, Jenny, do our hair. We alternate of course, so that both artists can do their respective jobs. I've never had a set stylists so it's a weird concept but Jo and Jenny are super nice. Leith is the third member of mine and Lucy's team. She's also super nice and she styles us clothing wise. 

Somehow both Lucy and I manage to get ready in time before we have to leave. Lucy looks beautiful in a pink dress, her hair long and straight and her makeup fierce. I wear a red bold dress, with lighter makeup and slightly curled hair. I feel delicate and pretty and I live for it. 

We make sure to thank our team before we walk out, and down to the lobby.

The lobby is crowded. Security and drivers and agents litter the room. I can just barely make out Rami, Ben, Joe and Gwil standing in the midst of everyone. 

Eyes fall on Lucy and I as we walk through people. I push my feeling of self consciousness behind, and stand up a little straighter as Lucy and I walk further. All four boys turn to face us almost in unison. Joe and Gwilym smile as we approach, and Rami and Ben's eyes widen. 

"Wow," Ben says when we approach. I gently take his hand in mine, never wanting to let go. "You look beautiful," he tells me. 

I almost say 'so do you' but I stop myself. 

"You look dashing yourself," I tell him. He really does. his hair is styles and he wears an all black suit which I'm a big fan of. 

Joe clears his throat, causing me to look over. 

"So do you," I add, giving him a smile. 

"Uh huh," he says sarcastically. "But in all seriousness you look really pretty," he says. "Both of you do,"

"Do I look pretty?" Gwil asks. 

"You always look pretty," Rami butts in. 

I smile. I've missed everyone so much. We haven't been all together in ages. 

"Is Allen coming?" I ask the group. 

"He should be. I believe they had an issue with his jacket so he should be down soon," Joe answers. 

We stand and talk for a couple of moments before we are ushered out. Cars to escort us to the premiere line up outside the entrance to the hotel. Ben and I wind up in the same car, Rami and Lucy in another and Gwil, Joe and Allen in a third. I don't understand why we all couldn't take one or two cars, but I don't fight it. 

The ride to the premiere isn't long. I hold Ben;s hand the whole time and the entire car ride is filled with talking, primarily about the movie. 

"You've seen the finished product?" Ben asks me. I forget that he hasn't seen anything except for the trailers and teasers that were released. 

I nod. "Most of it anyways. I forget if we did an entire run through or not," I tell him. 

Graham, Jim and I spent hours editing the damn thing. We had an amazing team working on this movie as well. Their work was so stunning that the hours felt like minutes because of how fantastic everything was. I'm definitely nervous to hear peoples reactions, but I'm also confident in it. I also feel Dad with me at this moment, his confidence radiating through my body. 

We pull up to the premiere finally. Paparazzi is already waiting for us, flashes going off as they realize we have arrived. 

"Are you ready?" Ben asks me.

I turn to look at him. In a split second my mind is filled with memories from the past year. Anywhere from meeting the boys for the first time, to taking over directing. I remember crying on set because I miss Dad, to yelling at Bryan Singer several times. I remember belting out the lyrics to '39 while dancing with Ben and us first exchanging our 'I love you's. I feel emotional in every which way, and nostalgic as ever. But I'm ready.

"Yes," I tell Ben honestly. 

He lifts my hand up to his lips and kisses it. Then our door is opened, and the both of us step out to take on the night.