22

Hi everyone! I'm sorry this is so late. The next week is busy for me so I'm going to update as much as I can :) also thank you for over 1k reads xx

...

Ben

It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. Light piano playing coming from one of the sets. It struck me and I don't know why.

"You hear that too?" Lucy asks me, popping her head out of her dressing room that is across the hall from mine.

I nod. "It's nice," I say.

"You don't reckon it's Aria playing, do you?" Lucy asks me.

The thought came to mind but I wasn't sure. I mean she's never really played in front of anyone before so why now?

"It must be," Rami says, coming up behind me. "Who else would it be?"

"I don't know. One of the hundreds of people working here?" I reply. Rami rolls his eyes.

And just like that the music stops. The hallways gets silent again minus the chatter amongst a couple people working.

"I guess we'll never know," Lucy sighs, adding to the mystery of the whole thing.

"I've only heard Aria perform a couple of times and I'm sure that that was her," Rami tells us.

I turn ever so slightly to look at him. "She played for you?" I ask.

"Yeah I had rehearsals before anyone," Rami reminds us. "She taught me what to do for the most part musically. I didn't realize how much like Freddie she was,"

We hear movement coming down the hall and we all dip into our respective rooms. Lindsey comes knocking on our door the minute we sit down on the couches.

"You all did amazing work today. You all are free to leave once Aria picks up the work," she tells us with a smile. She exits to go to Lucy's room, I'm assuming.

"I need a nap," Joe comments, rubbing his face with his hands. "I'm so tired,"

"I love jet lag," Gwilym says sarcastically.

In a matter of minutes Aria appears at our door.

"Ready to leave?" She asks us. I can't help but smile when I see her. I know I've seen her today, but barely since we've been working since we got here. She would disappear in between takes too so I couldn't see her during our 'down time'.

We stand up and walk out the exit. My hand finds Aria's immediately. Lucy is already there.

"Where to now?" Rami asks, as we leave the building.

"Well we can do whatever, technically," Aria says. "Do you want to walk around Hollywood?"

"I know I definitely want to," Lucy beams.

"I have an idea," Gwilym tells us. "We can take a photo there,"

"Is it a good idea, Gwil? Because last time you wanted to golf," Joe says, shuddering.

"I promise this will be worth it,"

...

Forty five minutes later and we finally find it. It's lit up by the countless lights from the stores lining the streets. Luckily, it's not too crowded out either.

"I've never seen this before," Rami says as we stare at it.

It's Queen's Hollywood walk of fame star.

"Neither have I," Gwilym says. "I've always wanted to though,"

"I came here a couple times. Dad took me once and then Brian and Roger took me a couple more times," Aria says, staring down at the star.