16

I decided to go with some different POV's in this chapter to give a different perspective. I feel like I've been spotty with certain things so hopefully this can fill the gaps :) 

...

Rami

"Is Aria okay?" Joe asks Ben when we all go to hair and makeup to change out of our outfits and take off our wigs. 

Ben shrugs. "She's okay, she's just...broken. Like she broke and then put herself together but with school glue instead of the super strong kind," He says. 

Aria had come back into filming earlier, her eyes all red and swollen, with Ben. She seemed fine but we could all tell it was fake. Might I also add she is excellent at faking it. She's probably been doing it for years. 

"It was a lot for her," Gwil says. "I mean Bryan was a no show and on this scene nonetheless. I heard a rumor Brian and Roger didn't even want to come in for it,"

"Aria didn't want to come in for this scene," I add. I sit down in one of the chairs in the room and take my fake mustache off, careful not to ruin it. "She told me that back when we first met way back when. She's supportive of the whole movie but some scenes are just too much for her,"

I had met Aria probably a year and a half before the other cast members were even being considered. She was insistent on having a say in who plays Freddie and she recommended me after seeing my work. We became relatively good friends since and she's been coaching me nonstop on how to portray the most accurate version of Freddie. 

"I didn't know that," Joe says, quietly.

"There were a couple of scenes where Aria didn't want to come in. This was one, obviously. She made it very clear that she respected what we did but it was too much for her," I continue. 

Ben and Gwilym hang up their wigs on the head mannequins. Joe struggles to take his hair piece off.

"Damn perm," he mumbles. 

"We're watching a movie tonight," Ben tells us, changing topics ever so slightly. "To take her mind off of things,"

"They grow up so quickly," Joe says, fake crying. He sniffles and wipes his eye. 

"That'll be nice," Gwilym says. 

I step behind one of those changing screens and strip off my outfit, putting my regular clothes on. I step out and take my wig off, realizing I still have it on. 

"I knew you guys would be perfect for each other ever since I met you, Ben," I say. I put my wig on the last mannequin head. I catch Ben's eyes in the big mirror in front of us.

"Yeah?" he says.

"Yeah. I can't explain it but there's something about each of your personalities that just mold together,"

"I hope it works out. I really do,"

"As long as I can be the third person in your relationship," Joe adds. I roll my eyes at their 'bromance' they have going on. They instantly clicked from the moment they met. Not that we all didn't but with them it's different. 

"Of course, Joseph, I would never leave you," Ben says. He throws him a cheeky smile. 

Gwilym looks at me. "Does that mean I can lean on you, mate?" he asks, outstretching his arms. 

I look around the room to make sure it is just the four of us in here.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you Gwil, but I sort of have a thing for Lucy," I say. "However you can also be our plus one like Ben and Aria have going on,"