13

Aria

I've honestly never felt this way before. Ben asking me on a date affected me in ways I never thought it could. Bri told me it's because I am finally feeling, which scares me, but it makes sense. Rog told me it's because Ben is basically him and he has that affect on people. I was not amused.

Coming in to work today was definitely hard. All I wanted to do was go on our date already but we had to wait until after work. And even then I still have to wait because Ben said he would pick me up at my house. I stare at the clock basically the entire day.

"Ari!" Roger yells, causing me to jump out of my skin.

"Bloody hell, Rog!" I yell. I bring my hand up to my chest. My heart rate is going too fast for my liking. 

"You're jumpy today," he says, joining my side.  

"You also just scared the living daylights out of me," I point out. 

The two of us walk onto set to film the last part of the scene. I couldn't be here earlier due to production difficulties, but I wanted to at least catch the last couple minutes. 

The boys are in full costume as usual and filming one of the earlier scenes in the movie where Brian, Roger, and John walk in on Mary and my father to announce their tour. 

"Cut!" Bryan yells, when we come on set. We walk over to him and Bri. "We're going to film the last couple of takes on this," he tells us.

"Excellent," I respond. Roger takes a seat next to Bri but I choose to stand. 

They do as Bryan says and run the scene a couple more times. I can tell Rami is getting increasingly frustrated with how Bryan wants to run the whole show but he does as told. 

I can't help but notice as they film, the girls that hang around Ben. Of course I know it's a role, but I still feel a twinge of jealousy. I want to be the one to lean on him, to touch him. Stop this, I tell myself. You aren't even dating him yet

I catch Ben's eyes at the end of one of the takes and smile. He waves at me.

"If he hurts you, I'll hurt him," Roger says with a serious tone in his voice that I rarely hear. 

"Like you said Roger, he's a mini you and you're a gentleman," I tell the man. I turn to give him a grin. 

"If you need anything, anything at all, just call okay?" Brian tells me.

"Of course I will," I assure him. 

Filming finally wraps up. The girls linger around Ben a little more than I would like. My distaste must be obvious on my face because Ben walks over to me, ignoring the girls trying to talk to him.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and then moves it slightly so it is on my back.

"I'll pick you up at seven?" He asks me. 

I nod. "Sounds like a plan," 

He smiles at me and gives me a cheeky wink before disappearing with the other actors. I find myself blushing like a fool.

"Someone has the feels," Lucy sings, catching up to me as we exit the set. I grin, but say nothing, knowing she is right. "Remember to call me as soon as you get home. I need to know everything," 

"I will Luce. Believe me, I'll need someone to talk to about it," I say. I stop mid walk, Lucy following abruptly. "How about you come over tonight and we can gossip and do whatever it is girls do? You can spend the night,"

I've never had anyone sleep over before. Well besides Ben that one night, but I don't count that because I was intoxicated and didn't realize I asked him to stay.