4

Hi everyone :) Thank you so much for the votes and for reading. It makes me literally so happy that people like this story xxx

...

Aria

I wasn't expecting to get invited to their movie night, and I'll be honest and say I'm a little nervous. I've never really had close friends, only ever here and there would I make a couple, but even then I've never been invited to any social event really. I used to but people were always using me for pictures, favors, and money. The only ones who weren't were Roger and Brian's kids, but we don't hang out that often anymore. 

Currently I'm making my way up to Rami's room. The hotel is insanely nice. I almost wish I was staying here. I could arrange that, I think. But that would be a waste of money since I live close enough.

When I reach the door numbered "613", my nerves intensify. I can hear the boys arguing over something. I can't make out their voices, but I know it's them.

I knock and they instantly become quiet. I hear panicked shuffling followed by Rami opening the door.

"Hello, Ms. Mercury and welcome to Suite de la Rami," he says, instantly calming my nerves. 

"Thank you for having me on this fine evening," I respond, walking inside.

The suite is incredibly nice. The floor is marble where I stand and that leads to the kitchen area. The rest of it is carpeted. I see a large living room with a full L shaped couch across from a massive television.

Gwilym, Joe, and Ben are all seated on the couch but they stand to greet me when they see me. 

"So we haven't decided a movie," Joe tells me. Ah, that must have been what they were arguing about.

"Not an issue," I say with a smile.

We stand there in an awkward silence for a moment before Rami speaks again.

"Let's go sit and pick one out. Pizza bagels are in the oven, along with a couple other things Joe picked out," Rami says, shooting Joe a look.

Joe shrugs. "I was hungry and everything was calling to me,"

We make our way further into the room and I find myself sitting on the large couch in between Rami and Ben. Gwilym has the remote and is perusing through all of the movies the television has to offer. 

The boys chorus no after almost every movie. We pass one movie that Gwilym, Joe, and Rami say no to but I notice Ben stays silent.

"Did you like that one?" I ask him quietly.

He shrugs. "I've seen it a couple times but it's my favorite,"

I turn my attention to Gwilym. "Can we go back a couple?" I ask. 

"No it's okay," Ben tells me as Gwilym reverses. He lands on the movie I believe Ben was talking about.

"Is that it?" I ask. Ben's hesitation makes me believe yes. "I vote this one,"

"I mean I'm fine with it," Joe adds.

"Agreed," Gwilym and Rami say at the same time. They both snap their heads towards each other.

"Do you want to watch this?" I ask Ben. He presses his lips together, a smile seeping on his face. He nods. 

"Excellent. It's a great movie, I think you'll like it," I say. 

"What's it about?" Joe asks me.

I shrug. "Don't know, I've never seen it,"

...