35

Thank you for the love :) keep voting/comment if you like it xxx

...

Aria

I finish my fourth vodka and slam the glass on the table in front of me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little tipsy...okay I'm well past tipsy. I'm pretty drunk. Not quite blackout, but we're getting there.

"It's just so messed up!" Joe complains, finishing his beer.

Joe, Gwilym, Lucy, Rami, Ben and I are all in Rami's hotel suite. Rami insisted we all hang out after filming and drink a little. A little quickly turned into a lot.

"He can't speak to you like that," Lucy slurs. Her eyes are glassy and her hair hangs messily in her face.

"He won't win this war," I say. I fall over in the couch, so I lean on Ben. Him and Gwil are the only somewhat sober ones. Rami could probably sober up if he absolutely had to, but Joe, Lucy and I are pretty gone.

"Oh yeah?" Ben asks. I can tell he's slightly amused. "How are you going to win, my love?"

I sit upright so my head isn't resting on his shoulder anymore and I bring my face real close to his.

"By being fucking amazing," I tell him, dead seriously.  

I can tell it takes everything in him to not burst out laughing. I hear Gwilym snickering off to the side, while Rami, Joe, and Lucy are applauding me. I love my fans.

"Well said," Rami tells me, raising his glass to a toast. 

I pucker my lips, wanting Ben to kiss me. He gives me a peck, letting out some of his laughter.

"Don't laugh," I whine.

"You're cute," he tell me. "Especially when you're heated,"

"Yeah it's like you're an angry elf," Joe says. He hiccups.

I turn to look at him. "What?" I ask. If I'm going to forget anything from tonight I want it to be that comment.

"You're small. And when you're feisty...it's just...elf," he says, gesturing something with his hands.

"A very pretty elf," Lucy comments, trying to lighten the mood.

"You're my elf," Ben laughs, putting one of his arms around me. I pull away from him and sit as far away from him on the couch as I can. "It's a joke, Ari!" He laughs.

I pout and push him slightly with my feet.

"Hey Aria, who's your favorite singer?" Joe asks me, already laughing and having trouble speaking. "Elfis?"He bursts out laughing and lays down on the floor, his hands resting on his stomach. "Like Elvis? It's funny!"

"You guys are mean," I whine, although sober me would find this very funny as well.

Ben positions himself so he's kind of laying on top of me, with his head in my lap. His arms rest above his head, on my stomach.

"Aria, question for you," Gwilym says. I turn to look at him, my eyes unable to open all the way.

"What can I do you for Gwilly?" I ask.

"What did you do before Bohemian Rhapsody? Because you'd make a good lawyer after overhearing you tell Bryan off,"

I purse my lips. I've done a lot but my brain is unable to comprehend the question the same way sober me would be able to.

"I oversee music," I tell him. It comes out vague, but in my mind it answers all his questions he might have.

"What kind of music?" Joe asks me. "'Wrap music'?" he starts laughing again. "Like wrapping paper? Because elves wrap...I'm so funny,"

"Film," I say, ignoring Joe while he continues to laugh. "I write songs for movies and I recently starting producing,"

"Producing presents," Joe spits out in between breaths.

I take the pillow from behind me and throw it as hard as I can at Joe. Given my sober status, I'm surprised to find the pillow actually hitting Joe. I didn't completely miss the target.

"OW!" Joe yells, the pillow hitting him straight in the face. I feel the vibrations from Ben laughing. 

Lucy yawns, causing it to travel around the room. I feel it now. I'm past the fun drunk. I'm the sleepy drunk now and there only one thing I want - sleep. 

"Ben I'm tired," I complain. 

Rami gets up and stands on the table, cupping his hands beside his mouth.

"You're all welcome to stay over," He announces. 

Gwilym stands up and offers him a hand, guiding him off the table so he doesn't lose his footing. 

"Good," I mumble, shifting slightly under Ben so that I'm in a more comfortable position. Before I know it, I'm slipping away into a dreamless sleep.

...

When I come to, the sun beaming through the curtains hurts my eyes. I reach up and rub the sleep out of my eyes, quickly noticing that Ben isn't on me anymore. It takes a second, but I finally adjust so I can see my surroundings. 

Lucy is curled up on the other side of the couch, Ben is on the floor right in front of me. the other lads are sprawled out on the floor in various locations. Joe is by the kitchen somehow. I'm not sure how that happened. 

I carefully peel myself off of the couch and tiptoe to the bathroom. My bladder is so full I think I might get sick. That vomit feeling doesn't go away either after I finish, and I wind up hurling my guts out. I rinse my mouth out, feeling disgusted, and then exit coming face to face with Rami.

"Are you okay?" he asks me.

I nod. "I drank too much,"

"Oh I know," he laughs. "It was quite entertaining,"

I roll my eyes. "That wasn't even the worst I've been," I tell him. It's true, although we don't speak about the other times. I shudder. "Rams, what time is it?" The two of us walk to the kitchen area. I grab a water bottle form the fridge and take a sip, trying to soothe my sore throat. 

Rami shrugs. "Ten I think. Good news is Jim called to say that filming is cancelled today. Pretty sure Bryan is causing a commotion,"

I'm glad to hear we have off because I feel and look like shit. I just pray that I don't have to take care of whatever Bryan is doing now. 

"Is just filming cancelled or am I required to go in?" I ask him. 

"They don't want you there because Bryan is pissed off," Rami says. He sounds like he's not telling me all the details, but I don't press it. 

A knock on the door startles me. 

"I thought you don't get housekeeping," I say to Rami quietly. 

"I don't," he says. He walks over and opens the door, me following so I can see who it is.

My mouth nearly drops on the floor when I see who it is. My palms get sweaty and that familiar feeling of anxiety returns. How did he find me? This is a new level of stalking. 

"Hi Aria," the man says, looking past Rami and directly at me. I stand still, unable to move. His grey eyes pierce into mine and I'm instantly brought back to a negative time in my life. 

"Do you know him?" Rami asks, noticing my silence towards the man. 

I nod, slowly, my eyes not leaving the man.

"That's Matthew," I say. "My ex boyfriend,"