76

Sometimes I think I need to cool it because of how often I update but like some chapters flow really easily and this was one of them :) 

...

Aria

"Are you okay?" Lucy asks me as we walk down the aisle of the wedding venue. I yawn. "You look like you didn't sleep last night,"

"Ben was slow cooking pork and he under estimated how long it would take so at three in the morning he woke me to tell me it had finished," I explain. "So we sat in bed, eating pulled pork sandwiches and I couldn't fall asleep after,"

Lucy laughs. "That's relationship goals," she tells me. 

We find an empty pew near the front, but not too up front. It was reserved for all of us so we wouldn't be split up. Allen gets us. 

"Where are the boys?" I ask Lucy quietly. As if on cue I hear scuffling coming from the entrance of the hall area. Several people, including Lucy and I, turn to see Ben, Joe, Rami and Gwilym come to a screeching halt from a run, all of them laughing and out of breath. The four of them then walk down the aisle all composed, as if nothing happened. I could only imagine what happened. 

The boys shuffle into the pew with us. Rami steps over Lucy and I so he can sit next to Lucy. Ben scoots closer to me and puts a hand on my thigh. I feel him shaking ever so slightly with laughter. 

"Are you good?" I ask him, amused. 

"I'm fine," he says, trying to stifle a laugh. Him trying to suppress a laugh causes Rami, Gwil and Joe to burst out with laughter and soon enough Ben joins. I can't help but smile at these fools.

Just as the boys are calming down, Allen walks down the aisle to wait up front for his bride. The four boys cheer as he passes us, and Lucy and I join. Allen gives us a fist bump which causes us to applaud louder. I think Rami even whistles at him. 

Then the music begins and the bridal procession starts. The bridesmaids and flower girls all look beautiful, and the groomsmen are very well put together. When we all stand we know Jessica is coming down the aisle. 

And sure enough she is, and she is stunning. Her dress is gorgeous and everything about her presence is perfect. Allen sheds a tear he quickly wipes away. I saw it though. 

During the whole ceremony, I'm mesmerized by how in love Allen and Jessica look. The glances they share, the touches they exchange. It's all very fairytale like. 

Sometimes I wonder if people think Ben and I look like that. Sure we haven't been dating as long as Allen and Jessica were, but I know I'm in love with him. I don't really see a future without him. I worry he doesn't feel the same way, but I'd like to think he does. 

"Do you, Jessica, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asks Jessica.

"I do," she says. 

"And do you, Allen, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do," Allen says. 

"To have and to hold, through sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer. From this day forward I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride," 

Allen leans in gently to kiss Jessica, and Gwilym, Joe, Rami and Ben all explode out of their seats in cheers and applause. Lucy leans into me from embarrassment, but I feel her laughing. I can't handle them. 

The six of us are quick to go to our next location for drinks before the reception. Allen and Jessica must be taking pictures before the party since we can't find them anywhere. I don't blame them. Better to take them now than later.

"What on Earth were you laughing about earlier?" Lucy asks the guys. We all stand in a little huddle, each of us holding a different drink. We each take a sip and then pass it around. They better not be sick...

"Can't disclose that information," Joe says. He takes a sip of the orange vodka I ordered before passing it to Ben. Rami passes me some fruity beverage and I pass a gin and tonic to Luce. 

"Top secret," Gwil agrees. 

I roll my eyes. 

"You're too much," Lucy laughs. 

We all switch drinks again and I end up with a Guinness. 

"Do you think the DJ will accept requests?" Joe asks. 

"Do they have one? Or live music.." I ask. I hear live music right now but it might be because the actual reception has not started yet. 

"Allen said a DJ," Joe says. He narrows his eyes. "Unless he lied," 

"What do you want to request?" Gwilym asks. 

Rami and I look at each other. Memories from Japan flood into our minds. 

"Bohemian Rhapsody," we say in unison. 

"Please request that," Ben says. "I want to hear Aria and Rami sing to it since I missed it the first time,"

"I was actually going to request Ride the Lightning by Metallica but yeah Bohemian Rhapsody is a good choice too," Joe mutters. 

A smiling Allen joins our little group, slinging his arms around Gwil and Joe. 

"Congratulations!" We all chorus, raising our glasses to him. 

"You know," Rami says. "You might play a really shitty person in Bohemian Rhapsody, but you're actually a great guy," 

"Gee thanks," Allen laughs. "Really means the world," 

"Yeah you really shaped up," Gwilym comments. 

I raise my glass. "To Allen Leech, the guy who played a horrible human but who is actually a very decent human being who I've grown to like a lot," I say.

"To Allen," Everyone else chants. 

Allen laughs. "Alright you goons. Let's go get this party on," 

The rest of the night is spent drinking and partying. I'm not drunk, but I'm definitely buzzed. The amount of alcohol I have consumed in the past couple weeks is too much, but I allow it because of the special occasions. 

When Bohemian Rhapsody comes on, everyone loses their minds. I'm not sure who requested it, if anyone actually did, but I don't complain. Rami and I sing so loud I know my voice will be shot tomorrow morning. Ben, Gwil and Joe even join in, especially during their Galileo parts. I nearly pee myself listening to a tipsy Ben trying to sing those high notes. 

"You guys are embarrassing," Lucy laughs. 

"Embarrassing? Or the life of the party?" Joe asks. 

"Yes," Luce answers. 

"Whoever requested Bohemian Rhapsody is getting kicked out," Allen says after listening to our performance. 

"Your voice sounds angry, but your eyes say otherwise," I point out. Allen smiles. He could never be mad at us. Not even to fake it. 

"It was actually me," Jessica says, coming over and wrapping her arms around Allen. "I wanted to see if they'd actually go off,"

"Oh the challenge was accepted, and the challenge was conquered," Joe answers. 

"It was very entertaining I must say. Should I request another Queen song?"

"No!" Allen yells, but the lot of us yell "yes!" as the same time, drowning him out. 

I laugh and lean into Ben. He wraps an arm around my waist. 

No more Queen songs come on during the night, much to my dismay, but we manage to sing to nearly every song. And we try our best to always be within earshot and eyeshot of Allen so we can make our presence known even when he's with other people. I find myself enjoying this night more than I ever thought I could. 

I don't need other celebrities, or awards, or fame, or money to make me happy. I just need my friends and family. And I have some of the best with me right now.