80

This is a really important chapter to the story lol I was going to wait to post it but it flowed so naturally so enjoy :) 

Also thank you for the lovely comments :) I love reading them all xx

...

Aria

"I want McDonalds," Ben tells me as the two of us walk the red carpet at the BAFTA's.

"Are you for real?" I ask, amused. Ben diets a majority of the time to keep his figure tone and slim depending not he movie he's working on. I always get a kick out of when he lets loose. 

"I am so serious. Can we go after?"

I laugh and squeeze his hand. "Let's just get through the night, yeah?" 

The two of us walk a little further to meet up with Joe and Gwilym. Rami and Lucy have walked a little further ahead of us. We all met up to take our group photos so all we have to do is rendezvous inside soon before the awards start. 

"Hey, can one of you take a picture of me?" Gwilym asks when Ben and I join. I wonder where Joe is. 

"I will," I offer. I slip my hand out of Ben's and take Gwilym's phone. Gwil poses in front of the steps into the awards ceremony space. I smile as I snap the photo. "Aw Gwil you look so cute,"

Gwilym blushes as he takes the phone back from me

"My mum and dad got me these cufflinks when I was eighteen years old," Gwilym says, looking at the photo of him. He looks up at me. "They told me I could wear them to the BAFTAs one day and today I finally got that opportunity," 

My heart melts. 

"That was cute," Ben mutters from beside me. 

"God Gwil, you're such a sap," I tell him. "Who let you be this pure?" 

Gwilym opens his mouth as if to say something, but Joe appears out of a sea of people. He sneaks in right in between Ben and I, wrapping his arms round our shoulders. 

"How are my two lovers doing?" Joe asks.  

I roll my eyes. 

"Now are you implying that Aria and I are your lovers? Or.." Ben asks. 

"Well Ben, after last night I thought it would be obvious that we're lovers. Aria's just the side piece," Joe jokes. I nudge his side. 

"Cardboard Ben has gone too far," I say jokingly.  

The four of us break away and continue to walk closer to the hall. 

"I broke it off with Cardboard Ben," Joe says. "To be with real Ben,"

"Mate, that video you posted last night is negating Aria and Ben's actual relationship," Gwil adds. 

I laugh, thinking of last night. Joe got this bright idea to film another one of his videos with Cardboard Ben, except he wanted to actually include real Ben this time. He claimed it would 'add a nice touch'.