75

Y'all I know I've been updating a lot but I'm on spring break right now so I've got a lot of time on my hands lol I hope you don't mind

...

Aria

Well we didn't win. It's a load of bullocks to be honest, but I had a great time today anyways. I've found I like dressing up with everyone. I like the dresses and weird makeup. Not that it's even weird, but it's different that what I would wear normally. It's art on my face, and Jo does an exceptional job with it. 

I also liked tonight because I got to sit back and relax a little but during the show. Plus I got to watch all my friends present on stage. I'm so proud of them it makes my heart hurt. 

I also must add that Ben looked exceptionally fine tonight. Something about the all black suits get me, and they suit him wonderfully. Not that he doesn't always look amazing, but something about tonight struck me. Maybe it was his outfits, but maybe it was his hair. I liked the way it was styled. 

"What are you thinking about?" Ben asks me. 

I didn't realize I was daydreaming as much as I was. The two of us sit at the bar at the Critics Choice Awards afterparty. 

"You," I answer without even thinking about it. I mean I was.

Ben smiles. "All good things I hope," 

"Of course," I assure him. It's always good things. 

I feel a hand on my back and I nearly jump out of my skin. I look to my right and see Glenn Close standing there. 

"Hi Glenn!" I say brightly. 

"Is this the lucky man?" she asks with a smile. She outstretches her hand to Ben who takes it. "I'm Glenn, dear. I've heard all about you,"

"I'm Ben," Ben says with a warm smile. "I've heard all about you as well,"

"He's cute," Glenn whispers in my ear. I giggle.

"He really is," I whisper back. 

"So you both met on set is that correct?" Glenn asks us. 

Ben and I nod. 

"She stole my heart," Ben says proudly. Well that was adorable. I feel my cheeks heat up. You know, the usual. 

"She's a sweetheart," Glenn says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I've grown to really like Glenn. Something about her reminds me that she could a mother figure to me, in like that God-mom sort of way. Maybe she could be a cool aunt. Whatever it is, she's taken a liking to me and vice versa. 

"Congratulations on your award by the way," I tell Glenn. Her and Lady Gaga tied for best lead actress in a movie. 

"Thank you very much!" Glenn beams. 

"Yes, congratulations," Ben tells her as well. 

"Thank you, darling," Glenn squeezes my shoulder. "I should get going. Parties aren't my scene any more. I'm much too old for them. But I wanted to say hello and goodbye, and I will see you soon," 

I give Glenn a small hug.

"I'll see you at the SAG awards?" I ask. 

Glenn nods. "Of course," She turns to Ben. "It was lovely to meet you. I look forward to seeing you again,"

"You as well," Ben says. And then Glenn walks off. "She's lovely,"

"She really is," I agree. I take a sip of the drink in front of me, finishing it off. "Do you want to dance?" I ask Ben. I notice a group of people dancing in the middle of the room. Normally it wouldn't be my scene, but the alcohol is making me feel it. 

"Oh I don't dance," Ben says, shying away. I hop up out of my seat and grab his hand, attempting to pull him after me. 

"Please?" I ask, sticking out my bottom lip in a pout. I grin when Ben reluctantly stands up and follows my lead. 

We weave through a whole lot of people. Somehow we pick up Joe and Allen and the four of us are singing our hearts out on the dance floor. I don't know who started this whole dance trend, but props to them because I am throughout enjoying myself right now. 

Rami and Lucy eventually join us in the festivities, along with a couple other celebrities such as Lady Gaga and John Legend. It's a weird group, but I'm not complaining. I think Bradley Cooper joins us at some point too. 

The lot of us dance around and sing like fools for hours. Literal hours. I can't feel my feet by the end of the night. I give myself credit for keeping my shoes on this entire time. I can feel the blisters forming but the alcohol coursing through my veins numbs it so it's bearable. 

Whoever is left at this party is up out of their seats, singing along with us on the dance floor. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 is on and all of us are singing it at the top of our lungs. 

"I don't mind spending every day!" Ben sings. Well, more like yells. "Out on the corner in the pouring rain!"

"Look for the girl with the broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay a while!" I sing.

"And she wiiiiiiill be loved! And she wiiiiill be loveeed!" We all chant. 

I love this song. It's always been a favorite of mine. 

"And she Gwil be loved!" A drunk Joe sings, slinging his arm over my shoulder. I choke. "And she Gwil be loved," He takes a deep breath. "I miss my Gwily," 

I giggle, and lean into Joe's side. I feel hot and dizzy. I hope my makeup still looks okay though. I know my hair probably does because eI had practically an entire can of hairspray put in it, but I'm nervous my sweat is shifting my makeup around. 

"Man I love you guys," Allen tells us when he come over to where we are. "This is the best bachelor party,"

"This isn't-" Lucy starts.

"Shhh let me pretend you guys threw this for me," Allen says. "Aw you shouldn't have?" he jokes, all fake-like. 

I giggle. I am beyond excited to be going to his wedding. I screamed when Ben and I received an invitation. It's just another place for our Bohemian Rhapsody family to hang out and celebrate. 

My heart hurts as I realize we only have a handful of opportunities to hang out as a family left. I try to push the feeling away. It would be a waste to ruin these last moments with sad thoughts. So I smile at the people around me.

I'll never forget these moments.