69

Aria

The fact that Joe bought a life-size cardboard version of Ben makes me giggle, but the fact that he's bringing it everywhere with him makes me roll over with laughing. 

Ben Cardy made his guest appearance at one for he press events for the boys. Lucy and I are more of guests in this, so we watched from the crowd. I don't understand why Lucy wasn't asked up on stage, but I don't question it because I like her presence near me. 

Since then, Ben Cardy has been all around Japan, specifically Tokyo. He's been in pictures, on trains, to parks, to clubs. Earlier this evening Joe had gone through the trouble of buckling in the cardboard cutout into a car. Then Joe insisted on bringing Ben Cardy to this karaoke bar with Gwil, Rami, Lucy and I.  

First of all, I hate karaoke. Second of all, there is literally a life size cardboard cutout of y boyfriend sitting next to me right now. The only thing getting me through this night is the alcohol coursing through my body. 

Right now Lucy is up there, singing Girls Just Want to Have Fun. After a couple shots of vodka we finally convinced her to go up there. She's not a bad singer, actually. 

"You know," I slur in Joe's ear. "Ben loves the song Purple Rain," 

"I've actually heard him sing it more times that I would have liked," Joe tells me slowly. His eyes are glazed over as he stares at me in this ridiculous onesie.

"He likes to sing it in the shower," 

Joe holds a hand to his heart and squeezes his eyes shut. "I love that man," he says.

"Me too," I agree. God I do. It's probably unhealthy. 

As Lucy finishes up, we all clap and cheer for her. I can't tell if her face is red from blushing after her performance or from the alcohol. 

"Aria go up there and sing a song!" Lucy pleads as she steps off the stage. 

"I'll pick one!" Rami yells, stumbling over to the song choosing machine. 

I roll my eyes, not wanting to do this. But the liquid courage really isn't helping. So I stand up and stretch, and walk up onto the stage grabbing the microphone. 

I should have known what song Rami was going to pick when the piano part of Bohemian Rhapsody starts to play. 

"You fucker," I mutter. Rami grins at me as he walks by me to go sit down, but I grab his arm and hold him next me. "You're singing this with me," I tell him. He narrows his eyes, but a smile plays on his lips. 

"Mama," I sing as my turn comes up. I look Rami dead in the eyes. "Just killed a man. Put a gun against his head pulled my trigger now he's dead,"

"Mama," Rami sings after picking up the other microphone. "Life had just begun. But now I've gone and thrown it all away,"

"Mama, oooooo," We sing in unison. I decide to harmonize the next part with him. "Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again his time tomorrow, carry on carry on. As if nothing really matters,"

Rami smiles at me. We actually sound good together, drunk or not. I'm glad that Lucy is recording us right now because this I'll want to listen to tomorrow. Maybe I'll show Ben, unless Luce beats me to it. 

We continue the songs, bouncing off of each other and sometimes singing in harmony. I've never full out sung like this. It's weird but it feels natural. 

By the time Rami and I are done, we earn a standing ovation by our other friends. We both take a bow and then join them on the floor.

"You guys were amazing," Lucy beams. "I'll send you the video I took,"

"I agree," Gwilym says, hiccuping slightly. 

"You should sing full time," Joe says to me. Oh little does he know what I have planned for the future. 

"I'll think about it," I cheekily tell him. He gives me a smirk. I turn to Gwil. "Gwil, go up and sing one,"

"No way," he says. "I don't sing," 

I roll my eyes.

"I'll sing one," Joe says confidently. He stand sup and struts over to the machine to choose a song. Moments later, Purple Rain starts to play. 

"Oh my God," I mumble, sinking down in my chair. 

Joe isn't as a good a singer as Rami or not, not to sound conceited. But what he is is more entertaining. He has Rami, Gwilym, Lucy and I literally laughing so hard we can't control it. At one point during the song he points at Cardboard Ben, who is sat in a chair next to us, and dedicates the song to Ben. 

This must give Rami some sort of inspiration as he get this onesie similar to Joe's that we happened to have and put Ben Cardy in it. He also decorates him with all these Tokyo souvenirs. Between that and Joe screaming like Prince, I am quite literally rolling on the floor with laughter. I notice Gwilym filming Joe and I so look forward to watching these over and over. 

"You're absolutely insane!" Lucy yells. She too is laughing hysterically. 

"The performance of the night," I shout from where I lay on the floor.

"I didn't even notice you down there, Aria," Joe laughs. 

"I couldn't feel my legs so I decided to lie down," I tell him. 

"Bohemian Rhapsody cast after hours is wild," Rami comments. 

Oh there is no doubt about that. This whole trip has been wild. I'm in a significantly better mood now than I was when we first arrived and Im grateful for it because this has been an amazing trip. I can't wait to tell Ben all about it. 

...

The next chapter is really cute. Just saying