23

I love this chapter. It's a Christmas present from me to you. I hope you like it as much as me. Especially the end lol

...

Aria

I wake up earlier than my alarm. This was the best night's sleep I've had in a while. No nightmares, which I am extremely grateful for. They wear me out mentally. 

I lay in the same position I fell asleep in - wrapped in Ben's arms. His breathing indicates he is still sleeping. I lightly run my fingers up and down one of his arms, creating various shapes and letters. I know we haven't been dating long, and perhaps sleeping in the same bed is moving too fast, but I've never felt more comfortable. 

Ben's grip on me tightens and I hear him sigh. I tilt my head up to look at him. His eyes flutter open and he cracks a smile when he sees me. 

"Good morning, love bug," he says, his voice groggy.

"Love bug?" I ask, slightly amused. 

"It's cute," he says, complimenting himself. "What time is it?"

I turn over, leaving Ben's grip for a second to check my phone. It is almost nine in the morning.

"Almost nine," I tell him, rolling back over and into his arms. I nestle my head into him and place my hand on his chest. 

"How did you sleep?" Ben asks.

"Better than I have in ages," I answer honestly. It's true. I don't sleep well but last night was different. It could be from exhaustion but I think it's mainly because of the security Ben provides. 

"Good," I feel him kiss the top of my head. 

We lay like that for a little while longer until my alarm actually goes off. I don't want to get up, but we need to. Especially since I need to shower. I didn't last night and I feel gross.

Eventually I get up, leaving Ben's warmth and head back to my room, stumbling over my feet as I walk. I shower quickly and proceed to do my normal routine. I decide on this brown shirt I have with a black collar, and jeans. It's dressy but also casual. I let my hair air dry into waves and I apply minimal makeup. I look halfway decent and I got ready in record time. Normally it takes me close to an hour and a half, but I managed in under an hour. Go me. 

Ben came to my room to walk down with me. I immediately grab his hand, after craving his touch. 

"Today is your lucky day," Joe greets us when we meet up with them in the lobby. Our driver is also there, along with Gwilym, Rami, and Lucy. We begin to walk to our car.

"Why's that?" I ask him.

"Because you get to see us in women's clothing,"

"Oh is that today?" I ask. I genuinely forgot we came here to film that scene. I had looked over what we were filming but I forgot. 

"Oh god," Ben groans. 

"I'm so glad I get to watch this one," Lucy tells us.

"Me too," I agree. I'm definitely looking forward to this. It should be interesting. 

The ride to the studio is a little longer than yesterday  because of traffic, but we still make it in on time. Lindsey waits for us outside like she did yesterday, in practically the same outfit. I feel underdressed compared to her.

"Hi everyone," she says when we unload out of the car. 

"Hi Lindsey," I say, the others saying the same thing to a degree.