Ch20 - Accident

We walked into one of the rooms I'd seen before. It was a trainingsroom. 

"Do you have any clothes I could change into?" I asked.

They both looked around like I was stupid. 

"Hey, I can't go back to Stiles with a ripped shirt with blood all over it." I argued.

They agreed and Isaac got me something. This one was a tight tank top with some random black pants. I quickly changed in the other room and walked back. 

They explained what we were gonna do. This training was more physical then mental. I had to jump over two huge obstacles, dodge Isaac's attacks and get a hit on Derek.

I quickly found a way to jump over the obstacles. They weren't a problem. Dodging Isaac was a little harder but also not impossible but when it came to hitting Derek, I got stuck. Everytime I got close, he threw the through the air into a wall. 

I tried again. I jumped over the obsticals, dodged Isaacs claws, ran up to Derek... I feinted my first punch. I thought I outsmarted him so I tried to rip his side open with my claws, but before I knew it he'd lifted me up and threw me against the wall.

The wall cracked and tiny pieces of rubble fell on my body. I dusted myself off and got up. Isaac began to look more and more worried everytime I got up again.

I tried it again.

I failed.

Again.

Failed.

AGAIN.

I continued this circle. At some point I'd started to bleed from a cut on my cheek. It had healed but the blood was still there. The obstacles became harder to jump over and I knew that Isaac was holding back.

I tried it again.

I experdly jumped over the obstacles, ignoring my nagging muscles. Isaac lashed out for my arm but I quickly stepped aside. I ran up to Derek and decided I would attack from the side. I ran and got ready to claw his insides out but he saw my moves and beat me to it. 

He lashed out, ripping the bottom of my tanktop open. I fell backwards and groaned in frustration. AGAIN! I thought but when I tried to get up, I noticed that both Derek and Isaac were looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked confused and looked down.

Derek had ripped basically the whole lower top open. My whole stomach was visible. For a second I didn't get what they were hinting at until I realized that they were looking at my scars.

"Wait, aren't scars supposed to heal as well?" I asked oblivious to the fact that they were gaping because of the amount of them.

"Your body recognizes scar tissue as healthy." Derek stated.

"Ah well that explains it." I said and got up.

Both Derek and Isaac kept staring at me with some sort of sad expression. 

That's it. Exercise is over. I'm going back to Stiles.

I speed walked to the bathroom and changed. I cleaned the blood off my arms and cheek and headed out. Isaac and Derek tried to stop me but I brushed past them.

When I got to Stiles's home I remembered something.

I didn't have a key.

The door was locked and Stiles wasn't home. I rang the bell but also his dad wasn't home.

Shit.

I walked around to see if I would be able to reach the window. It might've been able with werewolf powers, but definitely not in human form.

What can I do now? I could go to Allison or Lydia?

Wait no. I don't know where they live.

I groaned and sat in front of the front door.

I'm stupid.