Ch41 - PE

Dedicated to SantosTorresYoadali for not only having an awesome profile but also for making me smile during classes.

"So yeah... I can't join today." I finished explaining to coach. I knew that he'd bought it. I'd become some sort of master at lying.

He groaned "Fine. You can sit on the bench."

I did as I was asked and walked to the bench. As soon as I sat down I saw that Scott was pointing at me while the others followed his gaze. I tried to focus on what they were saying but I couldn't.

Stiles immediately began to walk over to me but before he'd even came close, coach blew his whistle and started the lesson. I saw that they were coming up with ways to talk to me but coach soon caught up to their plan and made sure that that was never gonna happen. They gave in reluctantly and waited until the hour was over.

It was very boring for me to watch. All they had to do was run around the field and sometimes do some sort of trick in between. Well, not really a trick. Something like getting on their knees and standing up again.

It gave me time to think. Random questions kept popping up and I realized that I didn't really know a lot about the supernatural yet. I had no idea what the creature that attacked me was. Hell, I hadn't even asked the most important question yet!

Are vampires also real?

I mean they had to be right? Since werewolves are also real. Just imagine what kind of vampires would roam this earth. Damn, I chose the wrong side, didn't I? I mean I used to be team vampire. Well, I guess werewolves are also cool. What other supernatural creatures are there?

I cleared my head as I saw that coach had ended the class. They all immediately ran over to me, not wasting any second.

Oh boy... Being social... Talking...

As soon as they'd reached me the began to bombard me with questions.

"Are you okay?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Did they inform you yet?"

"Are you seriously a werewolf?"

"When did you get bit or are you born werewolf?"

I was seriously overwhelmed by the amount of questions and decided to let them talk. It took them a while before they realized that I'd completely lost them. When they were all silent again I began to explain.

"First of all, I'm fine. I'm okay. I woke up... this morning. And from what I've heard, you guys have no idea what we're chasing. Also, I'm kinda curious how no one knows about you guys yet."

They all looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"You're asking me if I'm a werewolf when the rest of your class is standing right over there." I said while pointing at the others. I knew that they wouldn't be able to hear it but I knew people like myself. Everyone usually talks to their friends after PE. So I usually began to eavesdrop on random people. Eventually it began to become a game. I'd get more satisfaction from a harder target. And we'd make an awesome target right now.

"They don't care." Scott argued.

"Better safe than sorry..." I mumbled and stood up. Even though I'd slept enough, my muscles were still sore and tired.

"Well," Lydia said while hooking her arm in mine. "You're coming with us."

"Okay?" I said while she dragged me and Allison to the locker room.