Ch84 - Details

When I got to the room with the extra clothes, I noticed that there were no exercise clothes left. I sighed and sat on the bed behind me.

Okay so apparently I'm not going to train. What else am I going to do? It's great that I can actually get bored now. I should feel happy about it. That means that I'm comfortable enough to not be scared the entire time.

I shivered from the cold. Derek's loft was an awesome place but it was also industrial looking which basically meant that the rooms were larger and higher. Which also meant that it would be harder to get to a nice temperature. And with them being werewolves and all, they probably rarely felt cold.

I rummaged through the wardrobe until I found something to keep me warm; a leather jacket. It was too big for me and smelled like Derek but he wouldn't mind, right?

I unlocked my phone and saw some messages from Lydia.

Oh right...

Most of them were really pissed off and demanding details of what had happened. I'd never been good with feelings or words so after reading my decent summary, I realized that I should write more than: I got close to him, he kissed me.

I sighed silently and thought of better ways to type it. It took me nearly 10 minutes to come up with something good but in the end I think I did okay.

Lydia disagreed. Seconds after I'd send it I got spammed by both Allison and Lydia. I quickly made a new group with both of them and send: What is there to say?

Within seconds I got replies from both of them.

How was it?

Is he a good kisser?

Are you guys together now?

Give us more details!

I sighed and thought about what to write. I wasn't good at talking about my feelings in the first place and this made me seriously uncomfortable.

It was awesome, weird word to use but I couldn't think of anything else.

Is he a good kisser? My ears heat up at just the thought of that question and for a second I was happy that I was dealing with this over whatsapp. If they'd asked me this in person, I would totally freak out. I decided to ignore that question.

Are you guys together now? Uh... When is something like that official? I have no idea! Dammit, now I'm that girl who's worrying about that. No idea if we are together.

Give us more details. Like what?

Liiiiiiz, Allison whined, You gotta give us more than that!

My mind flew back to the sleepover we had a while ago. Lydia had asked all kinds of things to Allison about her relationship with Scott back then. I'll just use that as template.

After nearly 20 minutes of trying to describe it, Allison and Lydia were content. Well, either that or they'd given up on me. Either way was fine with me.

I stood up and wandered to the trainingroom. There wasn't much I could do there either so I ended up grabbing a chair and sitting at the table. I checked my phone again. Stiles had send me an message trying to apologize. I wasn't mad anymore so I wrote a reply saying that I was at Derek's and that he should stop worrying since I wasn't mad.

I laid my head on my arm and waited for Stiles to reply. After staring at the 'typing...' for nearly a minute, I decided to wait with my eyes closed. I would hear the buzz anyway. I yawned and closed my eyes.

I could feel myself falling asleep so I kept trying to open my eyes but after the fourth try, it became harder and harder. I hadn't done much today but it had been emotionally draining so I was exhausted.

I couldn't hold it much longer and eventually fell asleep.