36- unreal

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Grab 4 more cards bitch." Oscar chuckled as Martín glared at him as he grabbed four more cards from the uno stack.

All the guys were sitting at the dining table that they never use because when they eat they are scattered around the house or outside. Only Santos men would choose a dusty, bug infested trap couch to feast on rather than a spotless dining table.

I sat on Oscar's lap and with my arms wrapped around his neck and looked at his cards. I was just observing the game and watching how invested each person was to winning.

"This game is bullshit." Sad eyes groaned as he got skipped by Cesar's card.

"You guys are just mad you're losing." Oscar laughed as he put down his card.

"Uno." Oscar said.

Everyone glared at him. This shit was so funny to me. They hated when Oscar won, and he always won.

Then the front door opened. "Hey guys." Nova beamed as she walked in.

All the guys smiled at her. "Hey!" The guys said as Cesar pulled out a chair for Nova.

I could feel the tension. Or maybe its just me.

I noticed Nova and Oscar look at each other. Oscar didn't seem too thrilled with her presence. And Nova seemed uneasy with Oscar's reaction to her arrival.

"Ariella can you help me with my car. Its acting stupid." Hector said getting up.

"Its probably the driver." Vincent joked which made Hector throw his uno cards at him. I bit back a laugh and nodded my head.

"Yeah sure." I smiled as i got off of Oscar's lap. But I felt him pull me back. I smiled at him as he kissed me. Every time i walked away even if it was temporarily, he always wanted a kiss. Some may say he's needy, but i think its his way of showing love.

"Ill be back." I said as i walked out the house with Hector.

He popped open the hood and i analyzed the car.

"So what do you think it could be?" I asked as he chuckled to himself.

"Nothing." He said and i looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. I couldn't be anymore confused.

"I know." He said in a accepting voice. His tone made it seem like he was understanding what i was thinking and feeling when i haven't even said anything to him.