AUTHOR'S NOTE

THE BEAST HE BECAME

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Author's Note: This story was formerly entitled "ENGAGED WITH A PSYCHOPATH" I changed the title, which I think will fit more with the story.

This is pure fiction. Like how movies/other books... narrate this kind of plot. Please be aware that not everything written may happen or be related in real life.

I am aware of this plot. I am well aware of my lack of knowledge of this particular topic. I am not a nurse or a medical professional. I wrote this when I was still studying and having a hard time. This is for my relaxation at that time. My mind was wild and I wanted a break from stressful school.

Please just skip this kind of story if this is not your cup of tea. As writers, we all have a story that has been nagging at our minds and that we want to express. That may change over time. And as of now (2022), I know that (Engaged with a psycho) currently titled (The Beast He Became) has a special place in my heart, but it will definitely be my last story with this kind of plot.

Thank you!

༺❀༻

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual event are purely coincidental.

༺❀༻

Warning: Not suitable for young readers and sensitive minds. It contains adult languages and situation intended for mature readers.

༺❀༻

Copyright: SaviorKitty ⓒ2018. All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

•♕•

Started: December 31, 2018
Ended: December 06, 2019

SaviorKitty