INTRODUCTION

Hi, you. Yeah you. I'm Liza Holland-or Elizabeth Teresa Holland, as people who are mad at me, like to call me. I prefer Liza though.

Holland? Rings a bell? Yeah, I'm Thomas Stanley Holland's sister, that web-slinging twit . The only girl in the family. Sounds nice? It is, to some extent. Don't get me wrong, I'm quoting Graham Norton here, "Along with great fame come great fandoms and with great fandoms, come weirdos."

Yeah, I'm not too fond of being shadowed by my brothers and always being expected to be like them. Like, I am who I am, not that I need anyone's approval for that. If you have a problem with that, deal with it.

I'm 18, almost two years younger than the twins and four years older than Paddy-four years younger than Tom. I like to think that I'm the favourite kid, but that's an ongoing debate.

As a student of the prestigious BRIT School in Croydon, with alumni like Adele, Loyle Carner, FKA Twigs and my dear brother-great things are expected from me. Expectations I don't know whether I can fulfill.

I do love acting, always have, always will. The idea of embodying a different person altogether seems very appealing to me. Which is why I opened a YouTube channel, where I post short clips (of me and my classmates acting), occasional vlogs and you get the idea. Said channel has somehow garnered 10 million subscribers, something I couldn't be any more grateful for. I do intent on working in films later.

I share a love-hate relationship with my brothers, we are a close knit bunch, I'll give you that. But we have our fair share of hardships and fights. One of our collective favourite activities is picking on Harrison James Osterfield, Tom's best mate. And the only one in the gang with a braincell or two. He's gotten used to it much to our chagrin.

That's what I can sum up about my life right now, I'm afraid. It's a tad chaotic, to say the least. But it does get somewhat fun at times.

================================