We are a family!

Liza's POV:
My ringtone pulled me out of sleep. The LA sunlight was blaring in my room, which was horrible for someone who'd just woken up. Anyway, I somehow take my phone and pick up, given it's a number I've saved but  because I'm half asleep, I can't even read properly the caller ID.
"Hello, Liza here... Who's this?", I say, my voice raspy.
"Hey Hawkeye, Robert here! You didn't save my number! I'm offended Liza Holland!! Your brother will be hearing about this!!!", Robert says faking being hurt.
"Haha Robert... Not funny. I just woke up, thanks to you, so I didn't read the caller ID...", I fire back.
"I heard you and Renner are going back to Atlanta today... When's the flight?", Robert enquired.
"Yupp. The flight's at 6:00pm", I reply groggily.
"Fantastic! I'm throwing a brunch at the hotel and you two are coming! Meet me there! No excuses. Drag Tom along too!", Robert says, way too cheerfully for my liking.
"O-okay. Why don't you call Tom though?", I ask.
"He's probably sleeping and I don't want to be ghosted again", Robert laughs.
"Okie dokie. We'll be there. Byeee", I say.
"Byeee", Robert says, dragging the e longer than me and I hang up.
After I do my stuff and change, I'm not going to the brunch in my pyjamas obviously. So, I was saying that I changed into a white shirt and a pair of jeans, put my hair up in a simple ponytail, absolutely minimal makeup and some nude heels. Then I stare at myself in the mirror for around 5 minutes to make sure I look presentable. Then, I grab my phone and wallet and head off to Tom's room.
"What happened?", Tom groggily questions after opening the door. Seems like he's just woken up.
"Robert called. He's throwing a brunch. I've been told to drag you along too. So here I am!", I state.
"Oh, it's for the MCU actors. You go. I'm not one anymore.", he says, looking away.
I grab his shoulders and force him to look at me, "Listen to me Tom, I know this is tough for you. I've not been in this business for a long time at all, but all the Marvel actors and crew are a family. No matter what, you'll always be a part of them. They love you, there's no doubt there! Get that in your head! You'll always be a part of this humungous family! Now, go and shower!", I say. He pulls me in for a hug and I hug back.
"What would I do without you?", Tom mumbles.
"You'd probably be dead. Now take a shower, please. I'll wait here. We'll go together", I state.
When I tell you that he took his damn sweet time, I mean it in every way possible. Like, we could finally go out after an hour!
Honestly, the brunch was so weird! Like almost every MCU actor was there. RDJ, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hemsworth, Pratt, Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlet, Elizabeth Olsen, Mackie, Sebastian, the Russo brothers, Renner, Zoe, Karen Gillan and Benedict Cumberbatch! It was so weird to see people I've looked up to all my life being all domestic, talking about their children and all... I got asked questions about Hawkeye and a lot of congratulations. But all good things come to an end.
Before I knew it, I was on the flight back to Atlanta to resume filming.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Happiest Birthday Tom!! I hope 24 treats you well!!The picture above is blurry, but your future is definitely not, it's very very bright! Someday in the extremely near future, you'll be holding your own Oscar and making an acceptance speech which ...

The picture above is blurry, but your future is definitely not, it's very very bright! Someday in the extremely near future, you'll be holding your own Oscar and making an acceptance speech which will leave us Hollanders crying happy tears, I guarantee it!
I wish you all the happiness, success and love the world has to offer. I truly do hope that you achieve all of your aspirations.
Thank you for putting a smile on the millions of faces across the world, including mine. Thank you for inspiring me to be passionate about my dreams and working hard to achieve them.
Last but certainly not the least, We Hollanders love you 3000 and infinitely more. We'll support you to the end of the world.
Ps. I just noticed that we're #32 in #tomholland. Thank you so much guys!!!! I love you all to infinity and beyond!!! Now, excuse me while I go freak out.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜