The Talk

The Audition was inching closer with every passing day. Liza's nerves were getting the best of her. She was getting more and more stressed. Tom though, had had enough. He had to go and talk to her. If she kept stressing so much, her audition would go to the dogs.
Tomorrow was the day, Tom thought, as he was walking up the stairs to Liza's room. The door was open but he knocked and then poked his head inside. He saw Liza pacing around the room, head in her hands.
"Oi sis", he called out. No response.
"Liza" he tried again. Nothing.
"ELIZABETH TERESA HOLLAND", he yelled. That seemed to do the trick as Liza jumped at least 3 feet above the ground.
"My gosh Tom! You scared the shit out of me!", she said, with a hand on her chest.
"Yeahh. You weren't responding so... Sorry for scaring you", said Tom.
"Anyway, what is it?? What are you here for?? Did I do anything??", Liza questioned.
"Nope. Just wanted to talk to you about something.", Tom replied.
"Go on then...", Liza urged.
"Your audition sis." Tom said.
As soon as the words left Tom's mouth Liza's eyes went straight to the floor. She started toying with her fingers and was looking everywhere except Tom's eyes.
They sat on her bed and Tom began, "Look, I get it. You're scared and stressed-"
"Me? Scared? Nahh bro" interrupted Liza.
"Shut up! Look at you. It's doesn't take a genius to say that you are clearly stressed. Way beyond you should be. Some nerves are fine. But if you continue this, believe me, your audition will go to the dogs! I don't want that to happen.", finishes Tom, clearly out of breathing.
"Ummm...", Liza fumbles.
"Oh come on. I understand. I was in your place a few years ago. It's okay to be a bit nervous. But don't be scared to death. It'll ruin your audition.", Tom continues.
"I'm just scared that I'll disappoint you, mum and dad.", Liza somehow manages to reply.
"Liza, you won't disappoint us. Just do your best. Whether you get it or not is not in your hands. Just give your all.", Tom soothes, his voice soft.
"Ahh... Tommy boy has gone all mushy now.", a voice rang out, one which Liza and Tom recognised. Paddy.
They look towards the direction of the voice and find Sam, Harry and Paddy downright eavesdropping their conversation.
"You dickheads!", Tom and Liza laugh in unison.
The Holland siblings engulfed each other in a tight group hug. So tight they thought their bones might break.
Nikki may or may not have clicked a picture when she came to call them for dinner.
In that moment, the siblings swore to themselves, that they would never let this bond break. That they would always be there for each other. That they would never let anything come in the way of their bond.

___________
A/N

Hi everyone!
We have crossed 15.5k reads now!!! Ohmygod!! That is absolutely crazy! I can't thank you all enough for all the love you have given to this book. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.
Anyway, sorry for the delay. This chapter was supposed to be put up earlier but I got busy with school stuff and hence couldn't complete it in time.
Keep reading.
Love,
E
Ps. My mum's birthday is coming up and if any of ya'll have any Quarantine gift ideas, please comment!!!