New News

After Liza was released from the hospital, she called Margie and invited her over to their house. "Hey Liza, I'm sorry about your foot.",she said.
"Thanks Margie", Liza sighs, "But what about my audition? I've already started preparing. And the doctor said that I won't be able to walk for 2 weeks minimum."
"Well... For that you'll have to rest. So I would suggest that take the rest you need. Give your ankle time to heal. If it heals quickly then you'll probably be allowed to audition.", Margie ends. Both of them chatted for quite some time. After that, Margie gave Liza the chocolates she'd gotten for her and left.
.
Tom went to Liza's room to check up on her, see of she needed anything and all that. He sees her typing away on her laptop. "Hey sis. What are you doing?" , Tom asks.
"Umm.. getting some work done for YouTube and answering some emails." Liza replies.
"How is the leg?", Tom questions again.
"Can you stop questioning me about that please. It's just how it was yesterday. I'm just so sick of it already!", Liza snaps back.
"Ummm..." Tom says.
"I'm sorry. It's just really frustrating. Everything was planned. Now all is uncertain." Liza says as she struggles to keep the tears in.
Tom just hugs her tight and Liza lets the tears out. "It's going to work out", Tom mutters into her hair.
.
The days were passing and Liza had already had a check up. The doctor had said that her ankle was healing, but still weren't sure if she would be able to audition. She'd been quite busy with her school work as well. When Mackenzie came over to visit and Liza asked about Ericka, she said that Ericka was abnormally happy these days. Apparently she was auditioning for some movie in a few days and was sure she was going to get the part. So, she was spending her days doing school work, watching films and preparing for the Hawkeye audition. After all, she very badly wanted it to work out. But will it?
_____
Ahhh, cliffhanger...