Sorry, WHAT?

Liza's POV:
14th July. I'm practicing for a new dance video in my room. My other siblings are downstairs, chilling. Mum is editing pictures from her latest photoshoot and dad is writing his blog.
The past month was great! Me and Jeff are closer than ever. Tom and Harry are back from the press tour. Paddy is home. Basically, all the Hollands are at home. That is synonymous to chaos, as you'd expect.
"Oi Liza", Tom calls out, "your phone is ringing"
"Coming!", I yell back.
I rush downstairs to get my phone, when I reach I find it's an unknown number. Bleh! I'm not answering that. I let it ring and it cuts off.
"You literally called me down for an unknown number which you know I won't pick!", I say crossing my arms.
"It was fun to see you run down though", Tom and the rest of my very annoying brothers snigger. I smack them across the back of their heads and my phone's ringing again. Seems like it's the same number. This dude's got no peace man! Anyway, I decide to pick up.
(Mystery guy
Liza)

Hello... Is this Liza Holland?
Um... Yeah speaking. Who's this?

Oh, sorry. I forgot, Kevin Feige here.
Hey, Kevin. How'd you get my number?

You wrote it in your audition form, remember?
Yeah, I do. Anyway wassup?

Oh I got sidetracked. I called to inform you that you're gonna be playing Kate Bishop in the MCU.
I'm sorry, WHAT?

You're gonna be playing Kate Bishop in the MCU. Welcome to the family.
Ohmygod! Ohmygod! This is insane!!! Thank you!!!!

You'll be flying to San Diego next week for the SDCC where the Hawkeye film will be announced and be publicly declared as Kate Bishop. Is that fine?
Fine? It's absolutely fine!! Thank you so much!

Okay then. Keep the information strictly contained within your family and I wouldn't recommend trusting Tom on this.
Haha. Okay thank you.

Bye. Have a great day.
Bye. I'll go and freak out a bit.

•|•|•|•

As soon as I hung up, I screamed the loudest scream ever!!! Everyone got scared and came running to where I was standing. I was being bombarded by a plethora of questions from my family.
"Shut up!", I yelled.
"It was Kevin Feige. I. Am. Going. To. Be. Playing. Kate. Bishop!!!!!!!", I yelled.
A chorus of 'Congratulations' and 'Woohoo' rang out in our house. Poor Tess got really scared. This happened when Tom got the part of Spiderman too.
I ring up Margie and my agents, Linda and Ellie to inform them. They congratulated me and were very happy! I felt bad because I couldn't scream it to the world, but soon I'd be able to.