|The Convention| Part 2

{Host,Crowd, Liza}(Liza's thoughts)
Are you going to do movies anytime or stick with YouTube??
Well... Ummm.. I love YouTube a lot and also my subscribers a lot. They have supported me so much and kept up with me. But, Yes, I am auditioning for some upcoming films. But I'm not allowed to tell you guys.
Audience 'ooohhsss'
When is the next video coming up??
It's actually coming very soon!!!

--------------------

The convention continued and Liza was honestly quite enjoying it. When it ended, she headed backstage and went straight to her hotel. After all, she was in Seoul, a little shopping wouldn't hurt.

She changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a sweater, took her purse and phone and set off .

As soon as she entered the mall, she stomach growled. Oops! So she went straight to the nearest cafe and ordered her food. As she waited for it she decided to call her mum  and inform her what's going on. 

After she ended her  call, her food followed almost right away.

Boi, was she hungry!!!!!!!!!!!

After some time a girl came up to her and asked for a photo, for which Liza immediately obliged and requested the girl to take a picture of her for instagram.

-------------------

lizahollandofficial Thanks to everyone for coming to today's convention

lizahollandofficial Thanks to everyone for coming to today's convention. It was honestly so much fun! Love ya'll!!!!

8.5 million likes 700k comments

samholland1999 come home soon sis, we miss ya

lizahollandofficial I'm returning tomorrow samholland1999

harryholland64 bring some souvenirs for us 

lizahollandofficial will be,but for everyone except you harryholland64

harryholland64 meanie....

paddyholland2004 just bring yourself home for me

lizahollandofficial awwwwww!!!! my favourite brother paddyholland2004

username1 it was a delight seeing you there!

username2 I enjoyed a ton!!!

username3 can't wait for the next one

robertdowneyjr come to La.... haven't seen you in so longgggg

chrisevans old man speaks the truth

lizahollandofficial robertdowneyjr chrisevans you both are gonna come to London for the press tour, meet me then...

----------------

Liza's POV

The mall was great!! Like I got some really good stuff for my family and friends, especially Mackenzie. After all, her birthday was on 1st April, literally the day after tomorrow. She'd kill me if I didn't get her anything.

The day went fairly well and when I reached my room, just after dinner and a chat with mum, who said that she had managed to find me a manager. Come on, I'm a mess and only 18 years old!

Suddenly, my ringtone started to play, snapping me out of my thoughts. I checked my phone to see who it was.

SHIT!

---------------

A/N

Okay, so everyone this book has crossed 9k reads!!!! That's so crazy!!! I cannot thank you all enough for reading this!!!!!