silence before the storm

Liza's POV:

I wake up as my alarm goes off. Well it's 7:00 am. It's Monday so better hurry Liza....

Firstly I get out of bed, tidy it a bit and then walk over to my table to pack my bag. I put in my books and other accessories and finally my laptop. As soon as I'm done there is a knock on my door and then the door opens and Tom gets in.

 "Well if it isn't the gentleman himself" I tease. 

"What a way to greet your favourite brother Good Morning" he sasses.

"Sorry.. Good Morning Tom" I say while hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"So sissy...." he trails off.

"Yes Tom" I respond. He mutters something under his breath which I couldn't understand.

"If you want me to listen you've got to speak louder than that Thomas."I say.

"Doyouhaveadatetoyourprom?" He says a lot faster than he usually does.

"Sorry, didn't catch that" I question.

"Do you have a date to your prom?" He finally says.

"No I don't" I reply.

"Listen Liza I love you and care about you. This may sound selfish or something but I want to tell you this. Please choose your date carefully. Trust me, many boys are going to ask you due to the fact that you are famous and I've had personal experience on that. They'll do it for show off. Please choose him carefully. I wouldn't want you getting hurt in any way." He rants.

"Tom I know that you love me and I love you just as much. I will definitely be careful with it. And it kind of helps having three older brothers to ask for advice. I don't really want to get in dating right now. I just want to focus on my studies and career now. Besides me and my friends were thinking if we could go with each other as friends." I say. 

"Can I help you pick an outfit?" Tom asks.

"Ofcourse!" I say happily.

We got to my closet for something and Tom picks this:

I ask Tom to go out and get ready. He said he'd be driving me to school today. Since I usually leave and reach early it's better that we both get ready.

I quickly did my stuff and simply combed my hair deciding not to tie it.

I am excited for school but there is one person I don't want to see, Erika Hargreaves

I am excited for school but there is one person I don't want to see, Erika Hargreaves. Erika is new here and doesn't know that I'm Tom Holland's sister. And not to mention, her behavior. She speaks very rudely to me and even bullies me not physically, but mentally. The number of times I've come home and gone straight to my room to cry because of her is far more than I care to count. I haven't let my family know about her in hopes that she would get better eventually but  my hopes seem to be failing miserably.

Pushing my shitty thoughts aside I go downstairs for breakfast. I see mum flipping pancakes and dad frying bacon. Sam and Harry are on their phones, Paddy is reading a book and Tom is just sitting. I go down and greet everyone Good Morning. 

"Did you sleep well Darling?" Mum asks.

 "Yes when we came home and saw you in bed we didn't bother waking you up again." Dad says.

"I slept well and thank you Harry for putting my phone on charge" I said.

"How'd you know? says Harry.

"Just guessed" I reply with a shrug.

Paddy sighs and says "Adults!"

"Oi" me, Tom and the twins say.

After breakfast me and Tom go out for school.

[TIME SKIP]

Tom dropped me and drove off. I was still 15 minutes early and as I walked through the hallway of BRIT school, my second home a thought came into my mind. Why not go to the canteen and grab a cup of tea. I quickly make my way towards the canteen after taking my purse from my bag after keeping it in my locker. 

I reach the canteen and take my tea and pay the woman working there. I go to an empty table since there weren't so many students here yet. I sit down and take my phone out and start scrolling through instagram and sipping my tea at the same time. 

I suddenly hear a girl calling my name.

"Li..Liza.... Um H..h..hi" she stutters.

"Hi there!" I say cheerfully.

"Is it really you Liza Holland, here in BRIT school, I didn't know you studied here..." she trails off.

"Well darling yes it really is me and I do study here." I reply.

"I'm Anna. I'm a huge fan of you and your videos. You inspire me everyday." She says.

"Thank you so much" I smile. 

"If you don't mind can I have a picture with you." she politely requests.

"Yeah sure!" I smile and say.

She takes her phone out and snaps a picture of us.

"Thank you so much Liza" she says excitedly.

"You're most welcome Anna. I'll see you later I have to go now." I say.

She smiles and gives me a hug which I gladly take and leave.

I go to locker to get my books and things because my class starts soon.

I reach my locker and open it and I hear an unmistakable voice.

"Well if it isn't the slut herself" she states.

Tears threaten to spill from my eyes and it takes all I have not to cry. I bravely take my books out and shut my locker. 

I then look at the girt standing in front of me with an evil smirk which I perfectly recognized.

"Erika" I say. Then there is an evil silence.

I seriously think I'm in trouble now.

This seems like the silence before the storm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Thank you all so much for 70+ reads. I never thought I'd get even more than 10 reads. Please vote and comment if you liked it. And criticism is always welcome. 

This is my first chapter 1k+ words.

I really hope you are liking it so far.

thank you.