Life was good...until....

Liza's POV

Let me be honest, it's late March now and things between me and Tom are well... awkward. I know that sounds extremely bizarre but its true. We hardly talk now because we're both so busy. Recently dad and the twins visited him in Atlanta but I couldn't go because I went to Mumbai for 3 days for the Youtube Fanfest. It isn't something that's new to me because I've been attending these since I had 6 million subscribers. But every time it only gets better. It was my first time in India but it was fantastic. Unfortunately I couldn't go sightseeing because I had to complete my school stuff as well...

Anyway I've got school today since its Friday and I push these thoughts aside to get up and get ready.

I put these on and put my hair in a ponytail and headed down with my bag for breakfast. 

Dad dropped me to and went to drop Paddy. Tom was supposed to be coming home tomorrow morning and I was excited but not that much, but in all honesty I didn't know what to tell him? Usually I would be jumping out of excitement but this time I wasn't. I pushed these thoughts aside and put my attention on school, but it wouldn't be long until I had to face them again.

School went pretty fast and I was really starving! As I walked out I saw Harry and Paddy waiting for me. I run up to them and hug them.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hi sis" they say in unison and we giggle.

"Get in the car guys. Lets have some food and then we'll go home. Dad has a gig today and Mum has to take a few shots and Sam is at Elysia's." Harry said and we all got in the car and drove to the nearest restaurant and ordered.

After we were done we went home and Sam was already there, waiting for us. We changed into our pyjamas and started a Harry Potter movie marathon. Halfway through the first movie I took out my phone and post this on my Instagram,

lizahollandofficial we went out for lunch today and this guy was like 'take a picture' so I took it

lizahollandofficial we went out for lunch today and this guy was like 'take a picture' so I took it. Why are all of my elder brothers divas??? The only sane brother I have is paddyholland2004 and I doubt that he'll go insane too like the rest.

tagged: harryholland64, paddyholland2004

7 M likes, 1M comments

samholland1999 why are you dragging me into this

lizahollandofficial Sam I didn't drag only you.....

harryholland64 Delete this!! I look terrible

lizahollandofficial when do you not?? harryholland64

paddyholland2004 I won't ever go insane don't worry

lizahollandofficial that's my brother!

hazosterfield Very truly written! All your elder brothers are real divas

lizahollandofficial you do know that you are included in my brothers don't you Haz

hazosterfield nooooooooo

zendaya nothing but the truth

lizahollandofficial well I am an honest person by birth

username1 I love it when Liza roasts her brothers

lizahollandofficial I love it too username1

username2 where's Tom? he's usually one of the first to comment and he hasn't even liked yet

e.news Is there any problem between Youtuber Liza and her brother Spiderman Tom Holland???

username3 can you just fuck off e.news ! don't  forget that Tom is a busy man too.

--------------------

I fall asleep as the credits for the Prisoner of Azkaban start coming up. I faintly hear Sam shut the TV and fall asleep. Thus, the Holland children were asleep on the couch, cuddled under blankets.

______________________

I wake up and check my phone first, 7:30 am. Tom should be here by now. But the house seems awfully quiet. I look around the sofa and find Paddy sleeping, the twins gone. Everyone is probably messing with us. I wake Paddy up and we go to the kitchen to see everyone sitting at the table and still no Tom. However everyone looked sad. I was convinced that they were acting.

"Where's Tom?" I blurt out.

Paddy just hangs his head low as if he has already understood what is going on. Mum gets up from her seat and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry. Tom couldn't make it. They lost some important footage and have to do it all over again. He was at the airport when they had to cancel his flight." and from them I didn't hear a word or I zoned out completely  what she was saying. Nothing seemed to register in my head. As if time had stopped and my entire world came crashing in front of my eyes. I was so excited. Now all of that was gone.

"Say something Liza" Mum said shaking my shoulders and pulling me out of my thoughts.

I really don't have any words to say. But the tears that start spilling from my  eyes continuously speak more than enough. I pull my mum in for  brief hug and then dash to my room and slam the door shut.

I just go to my bed and scream in my pillow. Tears spilling every second from my eyes as I cry my heart out. 

I was heartbroken. A million thoughts racing across my mind. 

Couldn't he tell me. I knew his job was demanding but this... Couldn't he talk to me.... Was he so very busy that he forgot his sister... At least he could've texted me.... Didn't he love me or what!?

And then my phone dinged.