Party Time!!!

Instagram

lizahollandofficialHappy birthday you big goof! This was when he facetimed me because he wanted chocolates but couldn't find them and I was  at school! Love you big bro❤️🕸️

lizahollandofficial
Happy birthday you big goof! This was when he facetimed me because he wanted chocolates but couldn't find them and I was  at school! Love you big bro❤️🕸️

6.8million likes, 285k comments

tomholland2013 thanks little sis! Could've used a different picture tho😑 I look like a baby!
lizahollandofficial: tomholland2013 you are one dear brother😂
tomholland2013: lizahollandofficial I'm 23😒
lizahollandofficial: tomholland2013 so?
samholland1999 someone got detention for this😂😂
lizahollandofficial: samholland1999 not funny!
harryholland64: Tom got such a good thrash when she got home😂😂😂😂😂😂
lizahollandofficial: harryholland64 it was well deserved!
zendaya 😂😂😂
username1 we stannnn!!!!
username2 Tom got a thrash from Liza😂lol
username3 I love their banter!!!!

.

I am getting ready for the party today. Thankfully, I had a dress with me!! Phew! Mum can be a real lifesaver at times.

 Thankfully, I had a dress with me!! Phew! Mum can be a real lifesaver at times

I pair up this dress with black stilettos, natural makeup and my hair in a bun.
After I was done, I took my wallet and phone and went to the place where the party was.
.
After I get there, I'm immediately greeted by the twins. I'd take a flute of champagne, but I'm not old enough :(
Whatever! Ugh!
Anyway, I spot the birthday boy making his way towards me. Tom comes up to me and engulfs me in a tight hug.
"What a sap!", Harry laughed.
I pulled away from Tom and said, "The very biggest one" and we burst out laughing.
.
.
The party went well. Tom didn't drink much, because he didn't want to deal with a bad hangover. The twins and I were very happy about that because we didn't want to deal with a drunk Tom, thank you very much. We then went to his hotel room after changing into something casual and much more comfortable. I brought his present with me as well. Can't forget that now, can we?
.
"Happy birthday again Tom. This is from us.", I state, handing him the box.
"Guys, you didn't have to get me anything!-", said Tom.
"We insist.", Sam interjects.
Tom opens the box and starts taking out its contents. A watch, a Harry Potter hoodie, new shoes, five Spider-Man comics, which we knew he didn't have, several Spider-Man figurines and a card.
.
Dear Tom,
We really hope you like your little present. You've worked so hard to put a smile on the faces of these people around the world. We're so very proud of you.
Love,
Your Family.
.
"Thank you so much guys.", he states, hugging all of us tight.
"Can't breathe", I manage to croak and Tom lets us go, smiling sheepishly.
.
.
We end up watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and fell asleep on Tom's bed. Tom shut off the TV and joined us.