The Adventure Begins

Liza's POV:
The sound of my alarm pulls me out of sleep. I groggily get up and check the time, 5:00am. Oh and by the way, it's been a week since I've landed in Atlanta. I'm all settled here in my house, where I'm staying with Margie and I begin filming today. The last week was full of meetings, stunt rehearsals, gymming, archery and fencing practice, MMA training and script reading.
I get refreshed and change into my gymwear, because you guessed it, I'm going to the gym.

Margie gives me a tumbler full of juice and we're off, she's driving.
After we get there, we find Jim, my trainer waiting for me and I make my way to him. We start off with stretching, ab exercises, leg exercises, 4 miles on the treadmill, weights and lastly, boxing.
After gymming, we head over to my place to get ready to go to set. If I'm not wrong, we're filming outdoors today.
I take a shower and change into leggings and a plain t-shirt, put my hair in a ponytail, grab my bag and sunglasses and off we go. We do take a little stop at Starbucks though. I find myself unable to function without coffee these days. Why you ask? My routine. I wake up at 5:00am, gym till 9:00, reach set at 10:00, work, work, work, come back at 9:00pm, have dinner and sleep. That's why!
Margie finally parks the car and we get out. I head in and meet up  with Jonathan Igla, our director. He tells me to head over to hair and makeup and asks if I'd gone through the script. I have, ofcourse I have! Apparently, Renner is already in hair and makeup... Damn!
I quickly dash to my trailer and I find Kevin, my makeup artist, waiting for me. Margie and Reese, my stylist, had worked so hard to get it all homey. Me? I couldn't care less right now...
"Ah! Her Majesty finally decided to make an appearance", he sassed, mocking my accent. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the chair in front of the mirror. Margie hands me my script and I start reciting my lines, with an American accent this time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  marvelstudios filming has officially begun! #hawkeye And enjoy this picture of lizahollandofficial as Hawkeye!🏹🏹🏹

.
9million likes, 992K comments
.
lizahollandofficial Not gonna lie, I look good!
robertdowneyjr kick some ass for me!
tomholland2013 Woohoo!! Way to go little sis!!!
username1 damnnn✨ she looks so good!!!
username2 the press are gonna have a field day trying to decode this picture now 😂
jeremyrenner that's my bow and arrow!!!
markruffalo WAS! jeremyrenner
harryholland64 sis looks good!!! 🔥🔥🔥
samholland1999 kicking ass!
paddyholland2004 come back home soon🥺