Birthday surprise!

Liza's POV

Harry and I finally make it back to the hotel in one piece. Honestly, I can barely keep my eyes open, but we NEED to surprise Tom. He's been working so hard, so he deserves it. Harry informed me that we were going scuba diving tomorrow and then we'd have a little party here. Tom managed to get the day off. Harry said that when Tom asked, the Marvel and Sony officials obliged right away because everyone knew how much of a workaholic he was.
Anyway, we check in and head straight to my room. I check the time in the elevator and it reads 11:45pm. We need to hurry. I have Tom's gift with me, obviously. This time, we decided to give him a family gift instead of individual ones.
Harry and I get to my room, Sam is already there. I quickly grab a change of clothes from my suitcase and dash to the bathroom. After quickly freshening up, I come out and see the stuff ready.
We sneak up to Tom's room, which was next to mine. We open the door as quietly as possible and I poke my head in once, just to check that he was asleep. Sure, there he was. The lights were off and his phone was charging on the nightstand. Spoiler-king was sleeping so peacefully. That was going to change.
When we went in, it was 11:58. We stood still, and anxiously waited for two minutes. As soon as the clock struck 12, we jumped up, put the lights on and started singing on top of our lungs,
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Tom
Happy birthday to youuu"

Tom literally jumped out of bed. It was so damn funny. Poor boy got scared to death! Ah well... I'd be scared too if someone snuck in my room at midnight.

Tom's POV

No doubt I love press tours, but they sure can be exhausting. Like so many interviews every day! But I love it! This job is way too rewarding to complain. Today was no different. I went back to our hotel with Harry, Sam had been chilling the entire day, and went straight to bed after dinner and a nice warm shower.
I was sleeping soundly but got woken up by around three different voices yelling Happy Birthday... Well, it's my birthday but Harry and Sam wouldn't wake me up just to wish. Besides, the third voice was a female one.
Not gonna lie, I practically jumped out of my bed. I was kind of half asleep but, I see Sam, Harry and Liza? Wait! Am I hallucinating? She's supposed to be in London.
She runs over to me and hugs me tight. Okay she's here. I'm definitely not hallucinating. She wishes me happy birthday and is followed by the twins. I'm so very glad that she came.

Liza's POV

Tom then cuts his cake, you guessed it, Spider-Man themed obviously and decked with a full 23 lighted candles. God knows how Sam and Harry got hold of it. But we sing 'Happy Birthday' again though, without waking the entire floor up this time.
After our little surprise, Tom literally kicks us out saying that we need to rest and let him sleep too. We couldn't even retaliate! Dang!