Dinner with the cast!

Liza's POV:
Harry had come home with me to get ready for the dinner. Tom had told us to wear something nice. After getting home and giving the message to Sam and Paddy, all of us were now searching our closets for something semi-formal atleast. I finally got my hands on a maroon jumpsuit, which mum gave me some time ago. Now, I want shoes. I unfortunately, don't own any maroon shoes. So, next resort, mum. Our shoe size is the same, thank the heavens for that. So I head over to my parents' bedroom, knock and poke my head inside. Mum is on her laptop, dad isn't here.
"Mum, do you have any maroon shoes?", I enquire.
"Yes. Why?", she answers.
"Actually I'm wearing the maroon jumpsuit for dinner today but I don't have any matching shoes so...", I shrug.
"Okay then. Come-on", she gestures me to go with her and I happily oblige.

___________

I get ready for the dinner and I'm wearing this⬇️

__________

__________

The twins and Paddy were wearing formal trousers and shirts with dress shoes.
We got into the car, with Sam driving and me riding shotgun. There really wasn't much talking involved as Harry, Paddy and I were immersed in our phones. Sam was nodding his head at the music. I was busy texting Jeff about my day and vice versa.
We finally got to the hotel. Sam parked the car and we headed in.
Tom greeted us at the reception and guided us to the restaurant section. Tommy boy, your doom awaits...shhh!
We get there and sit down after greeting everyone, namely, Jake, Jacob, Zendaya, Tony, Remy and Angourie.
"So, ya'll have any tea on this guy right here?", Jake asks us, pointing at Tom.
I take one look at Sam, Harry and Paddy who have the same expression as me and we burst out laughing, "Yeah we do, lots!", I manage to say in between laughs.
"This is the cue for Mother Earth to swallow me up...", Tom groans, which makes us laugh harder.
"Oooo... Spill some, will you?", Jacob urges while Tom vigorously shakes his head.
"Shouldn't have let you traitors come", Tom mutters but I hear anyway.
"Heard that!", I exclaim and Tom replies with a "Damnit!".
"So this one time when Tom was around 16," Harry began, everyone except Tom listening in rapt attention, "we had a house party and he cling filmed (serene wrapped) the toilet. Someone went to pee in there and the pee went everywhere. Poor boy had to clean it up later."
Everyone was howling in laughter and Tom looked like a seriously upset puppy. At that exact moment the food arrived.
"Enough chit-chat for now! Food's here! God! I'm starving!", Tom said loudly.
"Nahh. You just don't want to get embarassed", laughed Paddy.
"The night's only begun Tommy", I wink.

_______________

After a wonderful night of good food and awesome stories, the younger Hollands bid goodbye to their elder brother and the cast and went home happy and content, hoping their bond remain this strong forever.