YouTube Live!

(10th January, 2020)

(Liza)
"Okay, we are now live.
Hello guys, welcome to my YouTube Live! It's been a while, isn't it. And I'll be handling my social media now. In short, I'm back!
Umm... I needed some time to figure and sort some things in my life. At that time, social media seemed like another responsibility, another burden to bear, so I chose to let it go.
And, Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you have a fantastic 2020! The past decade has been a blast and hope this one goes just as good.
I've got something really special to show you guys. I haven't seen it too. So, we'll watch it together here. Let's wait for a few more people then we'll do it, yeah.
So in the last two months, a lot has happened. Our dearest Paddy turned 15, and he's still retains the title of the cutest Holland, except Tess ofcourse. We had a little party at home. The twins and Tom were in New York for sometime for some work. Spies in Disguise hit theatres worldwide! Damn! The movie was good!
As some of you already know, we had a Brother's Trust screening as well where we met many kids from Debra, a charity that the Brother's Trust support. That was great. We had a damn a good Christmas, you know. Sam cooked. There were Granny Tess, Grandad Bob, Granny Tina, Uncle David and everyone! We had a great time! We were in Africa for New year's. We visited the Masai ladies who make the dog collars of the Brother's Trust Dogs Club. Also, if you haven't got your dog one yet, go to the Brother's Trust website to get one and make your dog a member of the exclusive club and feature on its Instagram page! Besides, we just got back yesterday, so I'm sleepy and jetlagged. That's the reason for my sleepy face. Sorry.
User1 asks that what's gonna be my schedule for 2020. Well, Tom, Harry and I are leaving tomorrow. I'm going to LA to start filming 'Not Without My Mother' with Rami Malek. Yes, I'm allowed to talk about the title. Not spoiling! Harry and Tom are going to Morocco to wrap Cherry up.
I'll probably be shuffling between LA and New York till late March or early April, filming. Then I've got meetings and stuff. After that, I'll be home for a couple of weeks. Then we'll be on the press tour for Hawkeye which will end with the world premiere. Then it's conventions and promotions till November when I'll be doing press for 'Not Without My Mother', which'll be out in December. This year is going to be busy.
Geez, we've got 150K people here! And it's also 7:00pm GMT. So let's see what Marvel sent me. Okay, 3,2,1...
(Marvel Studios intro plays) Oh Shit! This'll be the trailer... Oh my god!
(The Hawkeye trailer plays, ends up with the writing, 'Hawkeye, 25th July, 2020)
Oh my god! How sick was that! Woah! The scenes came out way better than what I thought!
'Ohmygod the trailer is sickkk!!!'(Paddy yelled, running into Liza's room)
Thanks Pads! I'm on live. We'll talk later.
Sorry for the disturbance everyone.
Okay, oh god, this is so cool! Anyway, guys, thanks for coming to my live! I'll go now! Thank you! I love all of you. Bye!"

And with that, Liza shut her live and plopped on her bed where she was previously sitting on. Her phone was blowing up with notifications. She got tired of the buzzing and finally decided to check it. First, she posted the trailer on her Instagram. Second, she checked her chats. Texts were flooding in from the Avengers and her friends' groupchat.

"Psst!", Liza turned in her bed to find Tom standing at the door.
"What?"
"Come on. Put your coat on. We're going out.", Tom replied.
"Where?"
"You'll see.", he smirked.

20 minutes later, the Holland sibling were sitting on one of the benches at Fairfield Park, Kingston upon Thames. Beer in hand(except Paddy, he's got a coke), staring up at the clear night sky, Tom in the middle, Liza on his left, Paddy on his right, the twins on their either side. The bench was thankfully big, or else probably it couldn't have fitted all of them together.

"You did good sis!", Tom said softly.
"Thanks, means a lot coming from you.", Liza said.
They settled down in a comfortable silence again. All in knowledge that they wouldn't be able to be like this for a long time. Liza wouldn't be back till May, neither would Tom. After Cherry, he'll have the press tour for Onward, then he'll start Uncharted. That'll probably take as long as May too. So this was going to be their last sibling moment till a long time.
"Tom", said Liza, breaking the silence, "is this what it's like? You know, being a Marvel actor and all..."
"It's this and a lot more sis.", his eyes sparkled as he looked at the night sky, a fond smile playing on his features, "But remember to keep your friends and well wishers close and be true to yourself."
"Wait a second, let me interrupt the sappy talks for a bit. But you didn't get the amount of coddling she is when it was announced that you were going to play Spider-Man, isn't it? Why is that so Miss Elizabeth?", asked Harry.
"What can I say Harold, there are a few benefits of being the only girl in the family, wouldn't you say?", Liza laughed.
God, she loved this.

A/N
Whoops! Two chapters in one day!
Hope you like it.
Love,
E