Angustia

Liza couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Her brain had drowned out all the noises surrounding her. Her eyes were fixated on Jeff and Erika. So much so that she couldn't hear Tess barking. The staffordshire bull terrier had taken a liking to Jeff, and it seemed that she could sense that he was the reason her second favourite Holland, Liza (second to Dom) was in pain. Liza stood rooted to her spot, Tess barking madly.
A few seconds later, Erika got tired of the sound of barking and broke apart from Jeff to tell off the owner of the bloody dog. When she looked at the direction of the barking, her eyes went wide and her face dropped. There stood Liza Holland, her arch nemesis, with the family dog, Tessa.
Jeff followed the direction of her gaze and gulped loudly. His little secret was out! And probably in the worst way possible. Liza was a forgiving person, but no way in hell was she going to forgive this.
Liza snapped out of her reverie when Jeff's gaze met her own. She marched up to them and was glaring daggers at Jeff and Erika. If looks could kill, both of them would've been six feet under.
"How long?", she asked monotonously.
"Listen darling-", Jeff started but Liza beat him to it by slapping him hard. She was glad that she'd been training constantly for the past 7 months or so. The sound of the slap resounded through the park, and Jeff was fairly grateful for the lack of people there. Liza's hand left a bright red handprint on his cheek. Even though he wouldn't admit it, that slap hurt.
"I'll ask once more, how long?", Liza hissed.
"T-two months", Erika replied, Jeff was still clutching his cheek, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. His cheek was practically burning with pain.
"We're done Jeffrey William Taylor. Hope that reminds you to never do that to a girl.", Liza said, venom lacing her voice. Saying so, she turned on her heel and left.
Liza was blinking rapidly, trying her best to keep the waterworks at bay. She wasn't going to bawl in public. She didn't really know where her legs were taking her. Fortunately, Tessa knew the way to the Holland household. So it was more like Tessa was walking Liza instead of the other way around. Liza's mind was going haywire. 2 months. This shit has been going on for two months. What a great birthday present, isn't it!?
Finally, she arrived at her house and she wanted nothing more than to curl up in her bed or strangle Jeff. Absentmindedly, she opened the door and walked in with Tessa. She forgot to detach Tessa's leash from her collar and bowed to open her shoes. The leash was still in her hand when Tessa made a run for the living room, Liza's hand jerked forward and she fell face first, losing balance and with a loud thud.
Tom, Sam and Harry were playing video games when they heard a bark and a loud thud. They shared concerned glances and dashed to the direction of the sound. Finally, they found their sister lying on the floor, Tessa's leash in hand. What was surprising was that Liza was making no effort to get up. Tom immediately went to her. Firstly, he took the leash from her hand and detached it from Tessa's collar. Then, gently, be lifted Liza by her shoulders and her eyes met his, they were red.
No sooner than Liza locked eyed with her brother, did the dam burst. She started sobbing uncontrollably, snuggling herself to Tom. Tom however, was clueless as to what was happening. So he did the only thing he could, he wrapped his arms around his little sister and held her. Liza was bawling like a baby, so Tom picked her up and took her to the living room and sat her on the sofa.
"Hey hey, Liz, want to tell us what happened?", he asked softly.
"He was at- at the park s-snogging th-that Erika", Liza replied between cries.
"I'm gonna kill him.", Tom declared, cracking his knuckles, getting up from the sofa. Liza pulled him down by his shirt and his face bore the expression of utter confusion.
"Stay here.", she ordered.
At lunch, Granny Tess was briefed by Sam and Liza had lunch in her room. When Harry went to check up on her and take the plates, he found her asleep, she had cried herself to such exhaustion that she'd fallen asleep, cuddling Tessa ofcourse.
Paddy arrived from school some time after. He found his brothers in a very serious discussion about Jeff. When he found out what he'd done, Tom, being the most muscular Holland, had to physically restrain Paddy from running off to the Taylor residence. That proved to be a task altogether, given Paddy wasn't that lanky kid anymore and his height rivalled that of Tom's.
That day at dinner, to the absolute shock of every Holland brother, Liza announced that she was going to ignore her love life for some time and concentrate fully on her profession. It sounded like the words were learnt, like she was reading a script of sorts.

Instagram

lizahollandofficial: Hey everyone, a lot has been going on recently

lizahollandofficial: Hey everyone, a lot has been going on recently. So, I'll take a short break from social media. This and all of my social media accounts will be handled by my manager, Margie until further notice. I'll see you all soon. Bye.
9.8 million likes
Comments have been disabled for this post

News

Hawkeye star Liza Holland spotted outside a park in London with the family dog. Holland seemed upset and crying. Here's why.
~enews

A/N
Hi everyone! Hope all of you are doing well. Thank you so much for 28k reads. I'm so grateful to all of you❤️
Also, the mother of one of my friends is suffering from Skin Cancer. The expenses of the treatment has thrown the entire family into a financial dilemma. So, one of their friends has started a fundraiser to help them. Please go to the link in my account to donate. Whatever be the amount, a little help would go a long way.
Thank you so much.
Keep reading!
Much love and best wishes,
E