The Auditioning Process

The auditioning process was draining to say the least. Liza had auditioned 5 times now, London, Cardiff, Dublin, New York and Los Angeles. The last two were with Jeremy Renner himself. According to her, she did a pretty good job.
It was 31st May now. Avengers Endgame had come out. Liza had cried her eyes out inside the local Kingston cinema with her brothers, except Tom, who was in Atlanta filming Chaos Walking at that time. Right now though, he was in Bali, on the press junket for Spiderman: Far From Home. Liza was flying to Bali today to surprise him.
She was extremely busy these days. Audition after audition. After the last one, the executives had said that they'd get in touch if she's gotten the role. Liza had also wrapped up with BRIT school now. She was sad that school came to an end. Again, BRIT was her second home.
Liza was invited to the Avengers fan event in London, where she went, obviously! She met Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr and Benedict Cumberbatch. One particular incident intrigued her though. When she was meeting the actors, they immediately congratulated her. When asked what for, they shared a look and shook their heads and said, "For 10 million of course!". Well... that was suspicious, but Liza didn't push it.
Coming back to the present, Liza's schedule had become extremely hectic. She'd wake up, go for a run, come back and get ready for school, go to school, come back, go the gym, come home and study, have dinner and straight to bed. They had been told to start working out after the Dublin audition. Since Liza worked out 3-4 times a month, it wasn't that hard because she was fit. But everyday was difficult. She had to brush up her basic gymnastics, do cardio and weights. Kate Bishop, as she had read was nimble and athletic. Besides, Liza had seen first hand how athletic abilities come in use when portraying a superhero. She put on some healthy weight because according to her trainer Ryan, being skinny was not going to help. She needed to be healthy. Besides all of this, Liza had started learning fencing, archery and mixed martial arts, which she was picking up quite fast and good.
Coming back to the present, Liza's eyes fluttered open as the flight attendant gently woke her up. She hadn't realised that she had fallen asleep while on her flight to Bali. She rubbed her eyes and slowly got up from her seat, took her stuff and got off the plane. One of the flight attendants asked to take a picture with her and she gladly obliged. That attendant, Millie, told Liza that she loved her videos and wished her best of luck. Liza next made her way to the baggage claim and collected her luggage. The plan was that she'd be staying in Bali for 5 days and return to England with Sam who was already here. Then Harry and Tom would continue the press tour and they'd meet again at the Far From Home premiere.
Liza came out of the area and spotted a familiar mop of ginger curls in the crowd. She sneaked up there and hugged Harry Holland from behind, scaring the shit out of him. The time was 11:15pm, so they had to hurry. They had to reach the hotel before 12 and surprise Tom. Sam was at the hotel, ready with Tom's cake. So Liza called up Nikki once to let her know that she had landed and got in the car with Harry and they took off.