The Twins' birthday

Liza's POV

February 14th,2019

I didn't need an alarm to wake me up. Heck, how could you need an alarm when you barely slept. My hair must be sticking up in all directions thanks to the amount of times I've turned in my bed out of excitement.

I jump out of bed and race to the room of the twins, Harry and Sam. They are turning 20 today, crazy isn't it! Anyway as soon as I came out of my room I collapsed into Paddy who was coming to my room and the both of us fell on the floor.

We actually didn't bother saying anything to each other since we both were bubbling with excitement.

We race to the twins' room and barge in to see them sleeping peacefully. Hah that's going to change.

We both grabbed a pillow from both of their beds and looked at each other.

1 2 3....

We started beating them with the pillows, Me beating Sam and Paddy beating Harry.

"What the fuck?" both of them said simultaneously making me and Paddy laugh.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we screamed.

"Oh my god calm down you both" Mum said from behind.

"Your screaming scared us" Dad said with a laugh.

"Sorry" Me and Paddy muttered.

"Happy Birthday twins" Mum and Dad said in unison.

"Wow twin and couple telepathy on point" I laugh.

As soon as Sam and Harry stood up from their bed we group hugged. When we let go mum told us to get dressed as we still had school.

I went to my room and put this on Instagram

lizahollandofficial Happy Birthday idiots! Hope 20 treats you well

lizahollandofficial Happy Birthday idiots! Hope 20 treats you well. And as much as I say that Tom is a diva when he shops it pains my poor heart to say that these two are no less. Even though it's your birthday guys, but I stay true to my word, Padster is the best!

tagged: samholland1999 harryholland64

7.8m likes 200k comments

samholland1999  don't know about Harry but I'm no diva. Btw thanks for the wish sis!

harryholland64 atleast don't roast us on our birthday

tomholland2013 LIZA!!!! I AM NOT A DIVA!

paddyholland2004 Tom we all know that you ARE a diva.

hazosterfield nothing but the truth!!

username1 I live for this banter

username2 Happy Birthday Harry and Sam

mackenziewilson Happy Birthday guys!

----------------------------

I lock my phone and get dressed. Then I go down for breakfast with the gifts, two boxes.

When I reach the dining room, all the Hollands are there and I am told that Tom called a few minutes ago. I feel bad for a second that Tom isn't here but put a smile on my face and give one box each to the twins.

Sam opens his box and finds a pair of Nike sneakers, two hoodies, an apple watch, a case for his phone, a piano key chain annnnd a book on the piano.

Harry finds a new lens for his camera, a hoodie, a phone case, a pair of sunglasses, an apple watch, a camera key chain and a sipper bottle.

Both look at me with happiness written across their faces.

"Well do you like it?" I question.

"WE LOVE IT" came the reply and I was tackled in a hug.

We then had breakfast and then me and Paddy went to school.

School went pretty fast and since I was so excited to get back home I lost track of time.

I almost ran back home that day....

We watched movies for the rest of the day and then went out for dinner to celebrate, where me and the twins had one beer each. but Tom wasn't here.....

And To conclude I must say today was one of the best days ever