THE day arrives

Liza's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The sound of my alarm wakes me up from my deep slumber. Somehow, I get myself out of the bed and go to the washroom. I wash my face and trust me, I literally look like Anna from Frozen after she got up. I brush my teeth and go back to my room and take my phone. 

I look at the home screen and see that today is the day, The day Tom leaves.

Goodbyes are always very hard. He is so very busy and so am I. We hardly get to talk. I know I'm being selfish and I have 3 more siblings but I just miss him too much and don't seem to be able to help that.

Anyway I get out of bed and go for  a shower and get dressed. When I go downstairs for breakfast I find Tom sitting on one of the chairs, well... surprise.

"Morning everyone" I say and take a seat near Tom.

Tom just wraps me in a hug and I snuggle my head in his neck.

"Do you really have to go?" I question, pulling away.

"Yes love, I can't bail out this time. Some important re-shoots need to be made" Tom replies sadly.

We proceed with the breakfast and decide to watch movies all day since Tom's flight leaves at 8:30 pm.

We watched Harry Potter today, and now we are on our way to Heathrow.

Much to my sadness time flies away too quickly and all the Holland siblings are engaged in a group hug with Tom.

"Guys I'll be back in no time" Tom says.

We all pull away reluctantly and all teary eyed.

Tom then waves to us and walks inside...

AND JUST LIKE THAT HE'S GONE....

A/N

okay guys I haven't updated in so long. I owe all my readers lots of apologies and I so so sorry. I can't thank all of you enough for making this book reach 2.3k reads. Thank you so much! I'll try to update as much as I can in this month.