| The Convention | Part 1

Liza POV:

Unfortunately the sun rays peeking through the windows wake me up... What is weird that I feel quite refreshed which I usually don't. Then it hit me, I'm in SEOUL!! not London!!. Which also means.... that today is the convention!!!!

At that thought I literally jump off the bed and grab my phone, 6:55am, it read. I ordered some tea and called mum.

After informing her about my schedule today and after finishing my tea, I get into the shower and do my stuff...

I put on this outfit with natural makeup and hair down.

After breakfast, as I was going through my phone when Rose called me and said we needed to leave

-AT THE VENUE-

OHMYGOODNESS!!!

So many people. Not that I hadn't been in such situations before, but the energy was totally different.

Soon, I was being gestured to go on stage. Anyway, as I walked in, I couldn't stop the grin that was creeping onto my face. Seeing their smiling faces was making me so happy. Trust me when I say, I haven't felt like that in a longggggg time!

I wave around and after the crowd had seemingly settled, got seated. And the host, Jeff started.

{Jeff, Liza, Crowd}

Hi everyone thanks for coming here today. So we have here with us today the world famous youtuber and social media influencer and the extremely gorgeous, Liza Holland.

*roar of applause and screaming from the audience*

Thanks for the introduction Jeff. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming here. I am extremely humbled. *blows kisses towards the people*

Okay lets go straight from the questions from the audience shall we?!

Okay!! I'm excited.

There have been rumors that your bond with Tom is getting weak? Is that true?

Okay, that wasn't expected. No, not really. You see we're both very busy people. So sometimes we are too busy for each other or our timings don't match. We are as strong as we used to be. No conflict. All lies....

Can you pet Tessa for me please???? *screaming from the crowd*

Yeah love, definitely.

Do you miss Tom when he's away??

I miss Tom a ton. I miss annoying him. But really you know, in general, he's really missed.

Are you ever homesick or jetlagged??

Always. When I'm not home. And don't even remind me of jetlag. It's currently terrible. I don't have a clue how am I awake...

*crowd laughs*

----------------------------------------

OMFGGGGGGG!!! 8K READS!! seriously ya'll are crazy!! I can't really comprehend that it's real!!!!!! THANK YOU X3000

LOVE YOU ALL 3000!!!!