an unexpected surprise

Liza's POV:

"What happened in the canteen" Ericka questions.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I reply.

"About that fucking girl who asked you for a picture. Why?" Ericka practically growls.

I feel anger boiling inside me. My jaws clench and so do my fists.

"That's none of your business" I reply and walk off.

I knew this wasn't going to end well.

============================================================

The classes went well, me and my friends Mackenzie (bff), Jeff, Arthur, Kate and William had a little catch up session and then the time came for the last period in my schedule, theater. Our teacher was Mrs. Will who was one of the very few teachers who didn't always flatter me like anything. 

The chairs and desks were against the wall as usual because we usually sit on the floor with our notebooks.

She gives up a few tips on acting and hands out our scripts for the little play we'll be doing for our project.

Soon the bell rings signalling that school ended. I quickly get up and tell Thank you to Mrs. Will. I then make my way to the canteen to get a cup of tea because I haven't had tea in forever. Okay I'm exaggerating, I last had tea before that little argument with Ericka. Funnily enough I didn't see her after that. Anyway so I get my tea and go to a table where I found my friends sitting. I joined them and saw a text from Tom which read, 'Oi Sis I'll pick you from school and Harry and Paddy will be with me.' I quickly sent an Ok see you later and joined the discussion with my friends on the plot of Avengers: Endgame. They even asked me if I knew anything but I had to tell them that since my dear Spoiler-man brother doesn't know anything himself how can he tell us. 

After our little chit-chat we went to our lockers and got our stuff and walked out of school. I see Tom's car nearby and quickly say my goodbye and go to the car in which Tom in driving, Harry is on the passenger seat and Padster  behind as usual. 

I go up to them and take my seat with Paddy. Harry and Tom seem suspiciously happy for some reason. 

"Any reason for being so happy boys?" I question.

"Yeah! They were so giddy when they picked me up God knows why" Paddy says.

"Nothing the day is good is all" Harry says and Tom gives a look which I know all too well.

"Tom I know that look. Spill the beans." I demand.

"Wait for home at least" Tom finally speaks.

We finally pull up in front of our house. Me, Harry and Paddy hop out with our stuff and wait for Tom to park the car.

We finally walk in and me and Paddy go to our rooms to keep our stuff.

As soon as I come down after freshening up Mum and Dad joint-hug me.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie" Mum said.

"Well done princess" Dad says and now I'm confused as hell. My brothers and Harrison come up and congratulate me for who knows what.

"Will anyone tell me what is going on?" I demand.

"Oh Liza there is a parcel for you" Dad answers.

"A parcel? From whom?" I ask.

"You'll see" Sam smirks. 

I am almost angry now. Even Paddy seems to know what is going on and I don't.

I go to the living room and see a briefcase on the coffee table.

Weird,  I think.

I go closer to the case and see 'YOUTUBE' written on. Tears of joy threaten to spill from my eyes as realization hits me. I just hit 10 million subscribers on Youtube. Which means, this is the DIAMOND PLAY BUTTON!!!

I quickly open the box and see the most beautiful thing ever! My third play button.

I pick the button up now freely crying. Mum and my brothers are already in tears.

Dad brings a cake which says 'Happy 10 million family'.

We cut the cake and have some. 

After everything is cleaned up and we are on the couch all cuddled up with Ben and Jerry's to eat I take my phone out and post this.

=================================================

lizahollandofficial: hey gorgeous! A huge thank you to all the wonderful Hollanders who subscribed to my channel

lizahollandofficial: hey gorgeous! A huge thank you to all the wonderful Hollanders who subscribed to my channel. I am so glad to have you all and we did it! We have our third play button. Thank you to all of my family and friends for being with me all the time. I love you all and thank you once again. #10millionhollanderfamily

liked by tomholland2013, samholland1999, harryholland64 and 6.6 million others

2.3 million comments.

username1: congratulationsss!! you totally deserve it.

robertdowneyjr: congratulations kiddo proud of you!!!

chrisevans: congratulations and lots of love.

zendaya: what a way to start 2019. so happy for you.

tomholland2013: I'm in tears.... so happy for you baby sister.

harryholland64: ^^^

samholland1999: my baby sister.. I'm so happy.

dommohollandnikkihollandphotography our daughter is all grown up

lifeisaloha: congrats boo

marisatomei: congratulations

tomholland2013: so proud of you baby sister

tomholland2013: so proud of you baby sister. You've done  a wonderful job with your channel and made all of us the proudest family ever!!!!!

tagged: lizahollandofficial

A/n; I didn't do the comments section for this one since they'd be almost the same as Liza's post.

Author's note:

thank you all so much for getting this book to 100 reads. I am so very grateful.