Everything seems blurry

Author's POV:
The crunch that echoed from Liza's ankle had silenced everyone in the room. Mrs. Will immediately told someone to inform the Principal, who in turn, called Dom and Nikki and informed them. As for Liza, her ankle was swelling rapidly and the pain was becoming unbearable with each passing second. She was practically writhing in pain. All of her friends were around her in the nurse's office and refused to go when asked.
Sooner than expected, Tom and the twins, Sam and Harry, accompanied by their parents barged in the nurse's office. By that time, Liza had already passed out from the pain. Tom picked her up from the bed in the nurse's office and was already speed walking towards the exit, Sam and Harry hot on his heels. Nikki and Dom went to take Paddy from school and told Tom and the twins to go straight to the hospital.
Tom's POV
I heard mum calling, no, yelling my name from downstairs and immediately I rushed down. Man, she looked really tense. I noticed that everyone looked tensed. Mum explained what had happened and before we knew it, mum, the twins and me, were driving straight to BRIT school. By the time we got there,dad was already waiting for us.e All of us collectively went to the Principal's office. She said that Liza was in the nurse's office.
The twins immediately broke into a dash to the place. I reached first and there were Liza's friends all over the place. I finally came to a stop as my sister appeared in my peripheral vision.
My breathe nearly stopped. She looked very pale. And her ankle, oh my goodness, was very badly swelling up.
I took her up in my arms and made my way out, the twins hot on my heels. We met mum on the way to the car, "Take her to the hospital. Me and dad will get Paddy. Go. Fast.", she said. I simply nodded and went. It was all a blur. Me putting her head on  Sam's lap in the backseat and speeding off to the hospital.

Author's POV:
Liza woke up in an extremely white room. Too much white. Her first thought went to her ankle, which she found plastered. She looked to her left and found Nikki sitting next to her. "Mum", she croaked out. "Oh my god. My baby are you alright?" Nikki questioned. "I'm fine. But where am I?" Liza replies. "At the hospital." Nikki replied. Then a nurse came in and checked Liza's vitals, which were fine. The the other Hollands came in. Liza was engulfed in a hug by each of them. Then some doctor came in and said, "Hi! I'm Doctor Moris. So Liza's case here is that her ankle is sprained pretty badly. However, something I wanted to inform you all that when we were taking off her shoes for bandaging the foot, we found some grease on the sole. So it was intentional that she slipped. Liza can't walk for atleast 2 weeks. She'll have to come in after every week for a check up. And has to remain in bed rest till then."
Liza didn't hear most of it but definitely heard that she couldn't walk for two weeks, minimum. The Hawkeye audition was in 3 weeks. "But what about my audition? It's in 3 weeks." she croaked out, "I guess you'll have to cancel that. The chances of you walking fully in three weeks seem slim. I'm sorry" Dr. Moris said and left. Liza immediately burst into tears. She had already begun preparing for it. Now everything seemed blurry...