Siblings to the rescue!

A/N
Little note before the chapter.
The Holland brothers look so happy in the picture. Their smiles seem 100% genuine. Not like the forced smile (if you even call that a smile) on Tom's Instagram story. I wish nothing more than to see him smiling like that again...

^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^

Liza's POV:
There I was, sleeping soundly, but can my dearest brothers stay happy knowing that I was sleeping in peace? Apparently not. 

I woke up because I felt a weight plop down on me. Opening my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of Paddy Holland giggling on top of me.

"Bloody hell! Paddy, you git! Get off me!!", I scolded, my voice raspy. That's when I saw it, Tom, Sam and Harry shitting themselves laughing. Hell, even Paddy was laughing on top of me.
"Last warning Pads...", I threatened and recieves a laugh in response. There, I've had it. I pushed him from the bed and he fell on the ground with a loud thud. Boy, he is only 14 and growing so tall! He's almost as tall as me!
"Owww! Why did you do that?", Paddy asks, rubbing his head.
"Why were you on my bed sir?", I ask, my voice laced with mock respect.
"They told me-", Paddy couldn't complete the sentence since both of us were hit in the head with pillows. Looking at the direction the pillows came from, Paddy and I find Tom, Sam and Harry with a pillow each and Harry aiming for another blow.
"Oh, the game is on", I smirk and look over to Paddy who returns the smirk.
W

e don't know how long we fought, but yeah, we had three torn pillows in the end.
(If Margie took a picture and sent it to Nikki, no one will know...)

^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^

"Guys, I've got archery training today. Ya'll wanna come?", Liza asked while gobbling the pancakes Margie had made.
"Can I try it out?", asked Paddy.
"Yeah, ofcourse!", Liza beamed.
Soon enough, the Holland siblings were heading out to Liza's training centre, were chatting all the way in the car and blasting music. They didn't really care to count the number of weird looks they received.
Finally they'd made it to the archery centre. Then Tom parked the car and the siblings went in.

^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^

The Holland boys were staring in awe as they'd just witnessed their sister fire her fifth arrow which hit the center of the target, their eyes as big as saucers.
"What? I've been training for months now", Liza laughed.
When Sam decided to take up the arrow, Liza was there to guide him through it, posture and all. But unfortunately, the arrow didn't even hit the target...
Harry's arrow hit the target board but barely...
Tom was much better and managed to get the arrow close to the center, which impressed Liza since he was first timer.
And Paddy, no one knows how, but his arrow hit dead center. The barbs Tom, Sam and Harry had to hear... Oh dear.

^∆^∆^∆^∆^∆^

Much later when Liza, the twins and Paddy were on the sofa in the living room, watching the Bee movie, Margie gestured Tom to meet her outside in the lawn.
"Thanks for flying out and coming here Tom, Liza hasn't smiled like that in a long long time...", Margie started.
"What? What do you mean?", Tom questioned.
"She's just been so stressed lately... You know, Marvel movie and all..." Margie replied.
"I'll talk to her about it", Tom reassures, "Thank you for taking such good care of her. I'm pretty sure she's be in a state much worse had she been left to her own devices."
"Believe me, I know", Margie laughed.