Now isn't that sweet!

Tom's POV
Liza got me bad last week. I mean, it wasn't only her but she was the one who orchestrated that thing. But I was going to take revenge, obviously.
Liza's boyfriend, Jeff was coming home today for dinner. She told us about him a couple of days ago. Big mistake! Did she really think I wouldn't take revenge?!
We'd met Jeff before. I mean, they've been friends ever since Liza started going to BRIT. It was quite a common occurrence to see them together in plays as lead roles.
So currently, Liza is with him, the twins and I are sprawled out on the sofa and Paddy is at tennis practice, mum is picking him up. I had my revenge planned, the twins and Paddy on my side after a little bribing. That's a benefit of being a star, bribes come easy.
Soon, Liza comes in Jeff behind her. Time to put on a show!
They sit down just when mum enters with Paddy.
"Hello Jeff!", Mum greets.
"Hello Mrs. Holland. How are you?", Jeff answers.
"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Mrs. Holland!? Nikki is fine you know.", Mum returns with a smile.
"Well... Old habits die hard", Jeff replies, scratching his neck.
"Boys, behave. Don't scare Jeff. Let me go and check on the dinner.", Mum declares.
And that's our cue to start...
"You know Jeff...", I begin, "when Liza was little..."
"Noooooo" Liza groans.

To be continued...

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter people!