Leaving Home

One month...
One month had passed since the day Liza's life changed, completely.
*°*°*°*°*°*

Liza's POV:
I'm here in Richmond park, with Tom and Tessa, sitting on a bench. I'm going to miss being here. See, tomorrow is the day I leave for Atlanta to film Hawkeye. I won't be in London before November, it's August now. I've never been away from home this long. Margie and my team will be with me, no doubt, but home is home. I intend on enjoying the London air as much as I can, while I can. I had questions swirling in a big whirlpool in my mind, but I was too afraid to ask. Then there was the pressure, I was going to be acting as the lead in a movie millions of people will watch. I don't want to disappoint anyone. Marvel probably took a risk of sorts hiring me, I don't want them to regret it. Then there's Tom, he's been nothing but supportive. But he handles the paparazzi, fans, public events so well. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that. Long story short, I'm terrified.
"Earth to Liza", Tom says waving his hands in front of my face and snapping me out of my daze.
"Yeah. Sorry, were you saying anything?", I say, my voice at least an octave higher.
"You've been sitting for way too long, come-on let's walk", Tom offers and I oblige. A veil of silence falls on us, a comforting one.
"It's okay to be terrified, you know", Tom states looking at me.
"Who said anything about terrified, I'm fine!", I huff.
"I'm no Sherlock Holmes, you're a terrible liar", Tom replies.
"We're you scared?", I timidly ask.
"Totally.", Tom admits.
"I don't know Tom. In the past month, so many things have happened. My life has been turned upside down. Everywhere I go, someone or the other is watching and judging me", I confess, my eyes on the ground.
"I know how you feel. I've gone through that too. It's scary, all that attention", he says grabbing my shoulders and making me turn to him, "People will judge, little sis. They always do. But it doesn't matter. Whatever they say, there will always be your lovely fans, friends, Jeff and us ofcourse, who will love you, no matter what. Don't let other's words drag you down."
"I just don't want to disappoint anyone", I said in a hushed tone.
"You won't. Trust me. I've seen your comic-con clip, you're a natural in front of the camera. You'll do great", Tom says bringing me in for a hug.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*
Heathrow Airport

After saying her last goodbyes and leaving a teary eyed Nikki, Liza made her way with Margie to the terminal where her flight to Atlanta was waiting.

Little did she know, that flight would lead her to her destiny.....