GRACIAS!❤️

24.01.2019-31.07.2020

Hi!

And that's it! That's the end of 'The Only Girl in The Family'. Woah, I can't believe that I actually finished this book. It's insane.

Not gonna lie, it's been a total roller coaster ride. Trust me, with my infrequent updates, I never thought I'd ever finish this. There are my friends, finishing books after books and then there's me, I took around a year and half to finish one.

I'll be honest here, my vocabulary is falling short to describe how I'm feeling. I don't want to finish the book. I've grown too attached to Liza Holland, what can I say. In fact, I've grown too attached to this book with the amount of time I've spent pondering what to write.

My first thank you goes to the lockdown. Because if it hadn't happened then I wouldn't have gotten the motivation to finish this up or update, for that matter.

Second, I thank this book itself. It has developed my writing to a great extent. I've grown a lot more comfortable sharing my writing with the world thanks to this book. I've grown a lot as a person because of this book. I've learnt many things during the entire time period of writing this book, which has been an absolute joy. Honestly, when I started writing it, it was totally a fluke and I had no intention of continuing or finishing it for that matter. But slowly as the readers started flowing in, I realized that I had to finish it. If not for me, then for my lovely readers.

Thirdly, I extend my gratitude to all of my friends, the ones in real life and the Wattpad ones. For dealing with my lazy self and actually getting me to write chapters. Their words of encouragement and support mean the world to me. They have motivated me when I'm upset or low, and they continue to do so. Thank you so much _staytinyzen3_ hollander_5 Cat_violin_ and spidertom06I couldn't have done this without you. Much love to all of you.

Last, but never the least, I want to thank you, the reader, from the very bottom of my heart. Thank you for giving me your valuable time and reading this book of mine. Trust me, had it not been for you, I would've abandoned this book ten chapters in. Thank you for not leaving this book even after the reading the crappy chapters in the beginning. I'll rewrite them, I don't know when, but I will. I promise. Thank you so so much. I love you 3000.
Also, I don't know if I will ever write a sequel. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I've discovered that writing a book is a lot more work than it seems. But if I do write one, I'll see you there.
Until the next time we meet, keep reading.
Much love to you.

Signing off,
E

Signing off,E